February sailings anyone??

moby roby

It's never too early! I share your excitement and our cruise isn't till March! Then again, I've been excited since the day we booked (in January). I just wish everyone I mention the cruise to could understand what it means to have a cruise booked, especially those who have cruised before. To some it's just another vacation. To us, it's not just a vacation, it's an adventure and we feel very fortunate to be going on our third (and our first balcony).:D

Cathy

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets this excited. We booked our Feb 5/05 cruise in January and I can't wait. This will be our third, but our first with our children (22 and 20). My excuse this time is that it is our son's graduation present. I guess our daughter knows what she will get for her graduation!

Sue

TOO SOON TO GET EXCITED??? Not on your life. We're sailing the Brilliance on Feb. 4th to the Canal, and we've had this cruise booked since August of '03. Yes, almost 18 months. So, I'm thinking we're within almost 100 days, and after about 550 days, I can almost hold my breath that long. So, get as excited as you like. I sure as heck am.

Mike!!

We have 3 cabins booked on the Jewel of the Seas for the Feb 20th sailing. Definitely not too early to be excited!!! We book our vacations months in advance to accomodate school breaks and have spent many happy hours planning the itineraries. Enjoy!!!

Archived