Directions to Pier 66 Seattle

NW Pacific

We are sailing on the NCL Pearl in July, (departing from Pier 66) will be coming in on I-5, could someone give best directions when we enter Seattle, we will be coming from the south driving northbound (through Tacoma) etc. Mapquest has several directions, just looking for the first exit to take and then hopefully a couple of turns to put us on Alaskan Way??? Thanks

I would suggest the 4th Avenue S. exit, then follow the signs toward the Bainbridge Island/Bremerton ferries. You'll exit onto 4th Ave. S, then turn right at the bottom of the ramp (southbound on 4th) to Royal Brougham Way. Turn right and go past Safeco Field, past 1st Avenue to Alaskan Way. Turn right and go north on Alaskan Way past the ferry terminal around a mile to Pier 66. If you go past the Edgewater Inn you've gone too far.

If you're leaving the car for the duration of your cruise, see http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/parkingandtransportation.shtml for info.

Since you're coming from the south don't be fooled by the 2 big cruise ships you see just south of Seattle. Those are down on Pier 30 - Princess and Holland America. Your pier will be a bit farther north.

We went down and watched those 2 and NCL sail away Saturday. Absolutely glorious!! Beautiful day, beautiful ships. I was downright giddy. Wish my next cruise wasn't so far away.

Archived