aft or slightly forward Serenade of the Seas Alaska

MszKitty

Which would you choose, and why?

Right now, I am booked in 9546 on the Serenade of the Seas, which is a bit forward on the starboard side. I just noticed that an aft balcony has become available. The size of the balcony is not my concern. I am more concerned about the view while cruising Alaska. Should I switch to the aft balcony...or stay with my slightly forward starboard balcony? Which would have the better vantage point for viewing while cruising Alaska/Inside Passage?

We have had an aft and a starboard cabin in Alaska and there is no comparison TAKE THE AFT.

We were on the sister Radiance in the aft and it was glorious. As we sailed through the Inside Passage whales and otters and other sea creatures followed the ship. We could see animals returning to the island shores as we passed. The turn at Hubbard Glacier was beyond description.

You will not be sorry.

On our sailing every cabin except two on the aft were members of our CC group. Join your Meet and Mingle group on CC and enhance your aft experience.

Thank you for responding to this post and thank you for your advice. I also posted this question on the RCCL board and everyone there, also, told me to take the aft.

So, I'm listening to you all, and I switched to aft 7674.

Archived