Unauthorized Dining Change

Nana is correct' date=' some strange things happen all the time and they say "someone made the change"...Not so.

I have had this happen a few times. Most recently, my insurance disappeared from my on line cruise list. I called RCI and they said the "I must have removed it". I did not and I told them that, they said I must have! Go figure, I must be totally out it it? Anyway, I made them add it back on.[/quote']

Nana and Honey's Gal are both correct. Most likely someone at RCCL made the change.

Just recently a group I am involved with had their fares increased. No it was not fuel surcharge or any other surcharge or taxes.

My TA got a hold of her RCI sales manager and together they fought with the main office and had it corrected. It took almost a month until RCI went back on the records and found out what happened.

There was a small change made to one of the group and either the computer or group person at RCI repriced the entire group with the new price being higher

Things happen

My dining issue has been resolved and the travel agent gave me an additional OBC for the trouble! Thank you all for your assistance.

Glad that worked out! I'll be sure to keep an eye on the details of my reservation.

Nana is correct' date=' some strange things happen all the time and they say "someone made the change"...Not so.

I have had this happen a few times. Most recently, my insurance disappeared from my on line cruise list. I called RCI and they said the "I must have removed it". I did not and I told them that, they said I must have! Go figure, I must be totally out it it? Anyway, I made them add it back on.[/quote']

I agree... a couple of months ago I got a notice that our shore excursions were cancelled and rebooked to my son's age change of 18 to 0 then 9! They also tried to blame me for changing his age. More recently, when having trouble booking the online specialty restaurants, I called and was speaking to a rep who asked if I was logged in to their website. I said I was not, and she said another user was in our reservation (we do not use TA's, I was the only one home, husband wasn't online), very disturbing. So yes, strange things happen with their computer systems.

Archived