Has anyone done the Ketchikan Crab Feast?

antmintj

We were thinking of booking this excursion & like the idea of getting to eat the dungeness crabs afterwards, but would like to know from anyone who has done this if it's worth the $$.

Thanks!

This tour caught our eye too. I know it will be a silly question to some but does Dungeness crab taste similar to Snow or King Crab? :rolleyes:

My preference is Dungeness can not get enough yum-yum. I think they are a little sweater.

We enjoyed the tour and yes, the crabs were yummy! We recommend the tour and would go back again. Boat ride was good, we learned about the area and more about crabs. They pulled up crab pots and we were able to hold the crabs and then release them back to the water.

I did the one that you flew there for lunch. i had booked two tours that day but due to being alte getting in I cancel the morning one. also it rained that day-by the time we flew in it was dry out.

you got salad, tons of crabs- king crab- beer- and dessert. somehow i ate dinner too.. i had two helpings of crab but some had three.

We are interested in this tour, as well, but couldn't find out the cost. We are not interested in the flight with the feast, just the boat tour and feast. Any info you can provide will be helpful.

Thanks, Brenda

We are interested in this tour, as well, but couldn't find out the cost. We are not interested in the flight with the feast, just the boat tour and feast. Any info you can provide will be helpful.

Thanks, Brenda

We'll be on the Radiance of the Seas (07/11/08) and the tour through RCCL is $148.00 pp (adult). We've booked this and looking forward to it.

Archived