11:15 out of FLL

You would definitely be cutting it very close. Some people have been able to make a 10 am flight but me, personally, I would never take that chance. mberli is right about the new security regulations and clearing customs. It can take some time. We've never taken a flight out of FLL before 12 noon.

We were on Carnival a couple of weeks ago. They have express debarkation in which you are the first off the ship - but only if you can carry ALL of your luggage down one flight of stairs and through the terminal. We did this and made a 9:50 flight out of FLL with a few minutes to spare.

I am not familiar with RCI's debarkation process, but I would think if that ship is cleared by 8:00 and you are in the first group off you could make the flight. You would need to take a taxi though and not wait on the ship's transfers.

Have fun!

Yep, I know you can because I did it last year off the Navigator by 8:30 at the FLL airport by 9:30-ish and had to hang around for a while. You flying SWA??

You can exchange your later color tags with earlier color tag by either going to the Purser or if you are in a suite, or high enough on C&A, go to the concierge!

I think that I can make it. We have been at the airport with plenty of time to spare before. We are not using RCCL transfers so I just need to get off the ship and grab a taxi. Plus I can go onlline and print my boarding passes before I get off the ship. That will eliminate one line. I t hink I'll make my purchase. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Archived