So how good is the Pearl...I'll share

nderoche

We just arrived back home from a month drive and cruise. The cruise was June 1st and I must say the Pearl and Alaska are magnificent (I don't work for NCL)!!

I'll add a bit more meat (not HD) later but we throughly enjoyed this cruise from the upgrade to the buffet, lunch at Cagney's, blue glaciers, whales, Skagway and the great crew of Pearl.

Our M&G was the best because of the CC people and the GSC Janine Marshall who made it special. The Captain, Hotel Director Michel Klieverik, and other officers attended. They were gracious and answered a lot of questions and offered a free round of Bowling for our group.

Much more later, Oh the only complaint if you have cabin 9002 the cabin door to the BIG deck leaks a bit when the big sea door is open but we opened and closed it when we wanted...no problem and we didn't whine.:eek:

So, are you all ready for September yet?

See you then.

Hello hello, odblnt we are ready to go and looking forward to meeting another wonderful batch of cruisers.

So have you got all the ports and sea days accounted for?

Nick & Julie

So have you got all the ports and sea days accounted for?

Not yet. We're going to Portland, Washington & Idaho in July and are busy with that trip. We'll be doing our planning after we return.

Pete & Anne

Nick and Julie,

Glad to see you made it home and are getting ready for your next trip!! Wish we were doing another one too! I am finally going through my pictures and it is making me miss the trip even more.

Have a great time in Sept! It was really nice meeting you guys!

Nick and Julie,

Glad to see you made it home and are getting ready for your next trip!! Wish we were doing another one too! I am finally going through my pictures and it is making me miss the trip even more.

Have a great time in Sept! It was really nice meeting you guys!

We are so glad to have met you also. The great things about cruising are the destination and the people you meet along the way.

I've got a feeling we will cross paths again.

Nick & Julie

Archived