Omg!!!!

Lizard©

63 Days and we're off.........................got THE "Blue Folder" today. :D

Get home from work and hubby said "there's an Express Post envelope over there" Well.........dumped the shopping down and ripped it open....very carefully of course ;).

Oooooooooo!!! It's so exciting to get them. :D

Still leaving apparently (according to our tickets) from Wharf 8. :eek:

Now to look at the shore tours.

Thinking Underwater Walk and Sea Plane flight.:rolleyes:

HI Lizard,

I bet you celebrated tonight! Nothing better than that blue folder!

I am jealous as we are leaving on the 2nd of August and sadly :( still no blue folder.

And Drelix, the old blue folders don't do it, I think that they just get so sniffed out and handled that they are almost dead by the time the cruise is over. They just have that slight hint of crusing excitement left, none of the new possiblities that the new folders display. ;)

Hi Oysterfield . We are sailing the 10th too and sadly still no folder either! :( Popped into T/A yesterday and they said it may not be untill 3 weeks prior to sailing:eek: :eek: Don't think i can wait that long.

Get home from work and hubby said "there's an Express Post envelope over there" Well.........dumped the shopping down and ripped it open....very carefully of course ;).

i know how u are feeling got our blue folder last friday and i have lost count how many times i have opened it really want to go through the shore tours but my hubby works away and we want to do that together he is home on monday so we will do it then we will get together with his sis and her hubby who are also on the cruise have a few drinks and all go through it together cant wait :D

Blue folder arrived here today also.

However it wasn't express post. It was waiting at the front door for me. Luckily no one pinched them

We'll have to blame this site for all our anxiousness , desperation and excitement:D

Hi TSJ

We're also sailing on the 10/8 and received our Blue Folder a few weeks ago.

My T/A is in Perth and sent them registered post.

Sniffed it, read it, put the folder away, got it out again checked shore tours, making decisions now, well sometime soon lol. :D

Going have another look tonight, got 2 free lanyards from the T/A in the folder too, did everything online.

I'm one happy person doing the happy dance still lol :D

Lynda.

Hi Lynda,

It's so exciting. I've left our blue folder sitting on my desk so I'm always looking at it. I was going through my Bon Appetit magazine that New Caledonia Tourism sent me. I can't wait to taste the pastries, cheese and french wine in Noumea. I booked our cruise online also. I do everything online. The flights, accommodation at The Rocks. You name it. It's just so convenient.

Come on August! :D

Cheers

Christine

What is the accommodation you are staying at at the Rocks?

We are staying at Mecure Ultimo (now called Aspen i think?) on the 9th August through Accor

and Ibis Darling Harbour (also thru Accor)19th, 20th , and 21st.

The Ibis hasn't got all that good reviews on tripadvisor so I am hoping its okay

What is the accommodation you are staying at at the Rocks?

We are staying at Mecure Ultimo (now called Aspen i think?) on the 9th August through Accor

and Ibis Darling Harbour (also thru Accor)19th, 20th , and 21st.

The Ibis hasn't got all that good reviews on tripadvisor so I am hoping its okay

Hi Oyster,

We're staying at the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel in The Rocks. Supposed to be really nice for the night before the cruise. I was telling my other half a few days ago about the Rocky Horror Show and found out how there are two shows on the Saturday but I couldn't convince him. So we'll be going out for dinner and probably walk around Circular Quay that night.

Christine

You'll have to tell me all about it lol. I'm such a Rocky Horror fan. I love Frankenfurter. I don't know how many times I've seen the movie. We were even going to have a Rocky Horror party.... .my other halfs stepfather would make a good Riff Raff lol

Archived