What do you want to get from a tour web?

goldenbridge

Hi,everybody.I am a Chinese girl working in a traveling agency as an intern.

The agency is promoting its new English web.and I would like to do some research.Would you please tell me,as a traveler to China, what kind of information do you want to get from the web?

I am all ears to your ideas,and your opinions matters very much to me and the web. Please share your wisdom with us.:)

Don't know if I have any wisdom and I have not been to China, but my sons friend (20year old) has been blessed to travel there a couple of times this year since his father is working there for a year.

If your web site is for general information I would want to have a breakdown of the regions of the county and options for travel--train, bus, plane ect. On his friends latest trip they had some problem with airline reservation and had difficulty booking another flight as they wouldn't accept american credit cards; so suggestions for who to call and contact information would be wonderful as well as where you can use american credit cards! This boy is pretty inventive; but he had to call back to the states to rebook his flight there. Information about the culture, history and travel tips for the regions would be wonderful. Embassy contact information, links to hotels that specialize in travelers who speak english, tours that are available to english speakers, that sort of information would be very helpful. I know I am nervous about traveling to China and maybe a website with this information would help me to decide to visit someday! We really enjoyed listening to my son's friends stories and he brought back some great Mao playing cards and a book with the teachings of Mao that we really got a kick out of reading:)

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much. I wish we would perfect the web as much as possible.Maybe I will see you someday in China,haha.I know some peolple

may say this and that about my country,but if they come for a visit,they'll find it is a nice place with friendly people and amazing culture.

Archived