Nov at Med

I know Rome will rainning all the day in NOV, but how about Turkey, Greece?

I had booked a oceanview stateroom, but i am still considering upgrate to balcony stateroom or not, because i afraid that the trip will rainning all the day and squander the balcony...

Any good suggestion?

Thanks

I know Rome will rainning all the day in NOV, but how about Turkey, Greece?

I had booked a oceanview stateroom, but i am still considering upgrate to balcony stateroom or not, because i afraid that the trip will rainning all the day and squander the balcony...

Any good suggestion?

Thanks

Well, with the warning that weather is variable and you never know ...

We cruised the Med in November and our weather was perfectly wonderful! There were some cloudy days, and once or twice a few drops of rain, but there were also lots of beautiful clear or partly cloudy days!

Check out our review and pics at http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/holyland.html

and notice the sky in most of the pictures!

Have a GREAT cruise!

No one can predict the weather. It doesn't rain every day in Rome in November! Greece is likely to be sunny. Turkey perhaps less so.

If a balcony is important to you, look for one on your ship that is partly or mostly covered; then you can use it whether it's raining or not.

That being said, if you are on the fence about springing for a balcony, remember that there are almost always good places to sit outside on deck if the weather is nice, and you may want to put the extra $$$ into shore excursions or private tours.

We cruised the Med late in Nov. last year and had great weather including Rome. Cool with no rain. As we went further south it was a bit warmer, but still very pleasant. Enjoy!

We cruised the Med last Nov. with a balcony and it was wonderful. We used it a lot both before and after our shore excursions every day. The only rain we hit was one day in Istanbul,but Rome was beautiful. Sunny,warm-oh, I wish I were there right now!!!(well,maybe not with the heat),but it was nice.

I wouldn't worry about the weather and if you can, splurge on a balcony-for us, it's worth every moment!!! :)

Archived