What areas on QM2 are QG Pax only?

NewCruiser9

What areas on the Queen Mary 2 are accessible only to passengers in the Queens Grills Suites? Are there any areas/lounges other than the QG Concierge lounge and the Queens Grill restaurant that are reserved for these passengers only?

What areas on the Queen Mary 2 are accessible only to passengers in the Queens Grills Suites? Are there any areas/lounges other than the QG Concierge lounge and the Queens Grill restaurant that are reserved for these passengers only?

The QG rest. is the only place. There are other "areas" that are reserved for "Grills" passengers, but this is the only one just for the "Queens."

The QG rest. is the only place. There are other "areas" that are reserved for "Grills" passengers, but this is the only one just for the "Queens."

There is also a lounge across from the QG restaurant that is reserved only for the Queens and Princess Grill pax. Also I thought th ePrincess Grill pax can also use the Conceirge Lounge on the 9th floor; but I might be mistaken.

There is also a sun deck that is accessible from the 11th deck that is reserved for QG passengers. It also has a hot tub.

Any Grill passenger may use the Concierge Lounge and the Queens Grill Lounge but supposedly the sun deck is for QG only.

Q4 and above suites come with a DVD player and XBox and also get preferred disembarkation/tender seats etc.

Q4 and above suites come with a DVD player and XBox and also get preferred disembarkation/tender seats etc.

I had a Q6 suite this past February on the QM2 and requested a DVD player and my butler had one installed within 15 minutes.

If you are asking about deck 11 being open to PG pax, I clicked - our ships, QM2, accommodation, Princess Grill.

I will be printing this when we go next year as we booked from the website and did not have the benefit of a brochure at the time.

If you are asking about deck 11 being open to PG pax, I clicked - our ships, QM2, accommodation, Princess Grill.

I will be printing this when we go next year as we booked from the website and did not have the benefit of a brochure at the time.

Note that the use of the Grills' sun deck by PG pax is listed on the amenities on the UK site, but not on the U.S. site. So, if you are PG and want to use it, be sure to speak "British" English!;)

That sounds like a job for Sir Martin. Perhaps he could set up a toll booth.

Michael

Nah! More like a job for Anorak 33. Then no-body under the rank of Archangel would get in and he'd have to have a note from God.

(Sorry, Sorry, I shouldn't be in a 'Grill Thread' I'll just get me coat)

icon7.gif Gari

Guest Anorak33
Nah! More like a job for Anorak 33. Then no-body under the rank of Archangel would get in and he'd have to have a note from God.

icon7.gif Gari

QUOTE]

Its amazing how bitter the plebs can become...................

There is also a sun deck that is accessible from the 11th deck that is reserved for QG passengers.

During our B2B crossing in May/June 08 they changed Deck 11 aft. exclusivity from QG passengers only to QG and PG passengers (the US web-site stated this clearly while the UK and German web-site did the allowance for PG as well).

Michael

icon7.gif Gari

QUOTE]

Its amazing how bitter the plebs can become...................

Weren't they Marie Antoinette's last words?

Or more likely:-

"It's amazing how bitter the plebs ca............. Swish! Plonk!

Crowd:- 'knit. knit, knit Vive La Republique. Huzza Huzza Huzza.

Knit, knit, knit.

Gari icon10.gif

Only on weekends. :rolleyes:

Hi,

I've found that, as long as you wear gloves, they can't see the blisters on your palms caused by the oars and so they let you cross the grills deck as you descend from deck 12 to deck 8...

Hi,

I've found that, as long as you wear gloves, they can't see the blisters on your palms caused by the oars and so they let you cross the grills deck as you descend from deck 12 to deck 8...

Passing through to reach the lower decks (and return to rowing duty) is tolerable (make it snappy!), so long as you don't stop and try to snag a glass of lemonade or cadge a tea sandwich!:D

Archived