Next Cruise Deposit

Sorry but the search is down. What are the shipboard credits for a 7 or 9 day cruise if booking a balcony? Can you leave the booking open and how long is it good for? Is the deposit refundable?

If I recall correctly, I remember reading that these can't be applied for a Celebrity cruise? Is that right? Thank you.

Sorry but the search is down. What are the shipboard credits for a 7 or 9 day cruise if booking a balcony? Can you leave the booking open and how long is it good for? Is the deposit refundable?

If I recall correctly, I remember reading that these can't be applied for a Celebrity cruise? Is that right? Thank you.

If you are referring to a NextCruise booking with a nonrefundable deposit of $200 that is good indefinitely, the OBC for a 7 or 9 day cruise is $100 per cabin.......it does not have to be a balcony cabin.

OBC for booking a Celebrity cruise is determined by the total cruise fare and not the number of nights sailing.

From what has been posted here, it depends on the LA if you can book a Celebrity cruise using NextCruise........some say you can.........some say you can't.:confused:

Technically, the NextCruise deposit is $100 per person you put on the reservation, remembering that the reservation can be changed, but one of the original people must always be on it. I've made several NC reservations with just my name (and added more when the reservation was completed) for $100.

Technically, the NextCruise deposit is $100 per person you put on the reservation, remembering that the reservation can be changed, but one of the original people must always be on it. I've made several NC reservations with just my name (and added more when the reservation was completed) for $100.

If sailing as a couple, they know want you to put both names on a NextCruise booking making the deposit $200 as it was initially set up...........and at least one name on that NextCruise booking must be the same when it is turned into a specific booking.

If you need two cabins I believe there is some kind of "friends" coupon or something of that sort if I remember correct. I have never done so I am not exactly sure of the particulars.......I am sure someone can correct me if I am wrong or add to what I posted. ;)

So you cannot do a next cruise deposit with my name on one booking and DH on another? I ask b/c we need two cabins (one for us and one for our children)

Then just book one cabin on a NextCruise and ask for the Certificates for Friends/Family. Once you change your NextCruise into a specific sailing date/ship/itinerary, then your children must book the same cruise as you do within 30 days of when you have booked and they will then get the OBC for their cabin.

Then just book one cabin on a NextCruise and ask for the Certificates for Friends/Family. Once you change your NextCruise into a specific sailing date/ship/itinerary, then your children must book the same cruise as you do within 30 days of when you have booked and they will then get the OBC for their cabin.
Will their deposit also be 200.00? TIA

So you cannot do a next cruise deposit with my name on one booking and DH on another? I ask b/c we need two cabins (one for us and one for our children)

Based on my experience, yes you can do this ... as long as you know that your names will have to stay, indefinitely, on the different cabins. You'd have to add children to each reservation, proceed as normal, get onboard, and get some extra keys made.

Will their deposit also be 200.00? TIA

When you make your NextCruise booking.........the deposit will be $200 for one cabin. There is no deposit required for Certificates for F&F when you receive them with your NC booking.

Once you have changed your NC booking into a specific cruise......then you will pay the normal deposit for the cruise booked less the $200 paid when the NC was booked. When your children book the same cruise using the F&F Certificate they will also have to pay the normal deposit.

I just made a Next Cruise booking two weeks ago on VOS. I only put my name down, and was charged $100. The certificate said it was good for Celebrity also.

Archived