Guarantee ???????????

BLUEROSEKY

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a guarantee cabin for 4. Is there a chance that they will put us in a cabin for 3 with a roll away? DH was asking how they were set up and as I was showing him last night. I got to wondering if it was a possibility. Has anyone booked a guarantee for 4 people and been given a 3 person with a roll away?

Thanks,

Karen

We sailed last July on the Celebration with a guarantee for 4. We were upgraded to the Main deck and had two twins pushed together to make one big bed, one bed that folded down from the wall and a roll-away that was placed under the fold-out.

The room had no couch. It was cozy but definately not a problem!!

You will either get two twins (pushed together if you want), one bunk and a roll away or two twins with 2 bunks. We have had both and other than the kids arguing over who gets the bunk (they took turns) they were both were fine.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a guarantee cabin for 4. Is there a chance that they will put us in a cabin for 3 with a roll away? DH was asking how they were set up and as I was showing him last night. I got to wondering if it was a possibility. Has anyone booked a guarantee for 4 people and been given a 3 person with a roll away?

Thanks,

Karen

Had that experience on the Ecstasy a few years ago. We ended up in a cabin with two lowers, an upper and a rollaway. Since my youngest daughter is kinda small anyway, it wasn't a problem. The rollaway was always folded together during the day, and the steward would make it up during our dinner hour each evening.

Archived