Carnival Inspiration OK for Tweens/Teens?

cyberfilly

We are considering the 5-day Carnival Inspiration cruise out of Florida with our teen and tween. Looking for opinions from other family Carnival Inspiration cruisers as to what the atmosphere is like onboard. Will probably go during Spring Break, summer break, or another school holiday. From what I've read, the Inspiration has a lot going for it for the kids: Waterworks, mini golf, etc., and the itinerary is perfect: Cayman Islands and Cozumel. However, how is the "party" atmosphere these days on the Inspiration? I know, I know.... "every sailing is different", but we're trying to get some sort of consensus. Thanks!

We were on the Inspiration a couple of years ago and the Elation a year after that and quite honestly, I did not come across the "party atmosphere". DD(11) and DS(14) both had a great time on both ships. They really enjoyed the mini-golf on the Elation.

We have sailed the Inspiration 3 times already and will be going on her again next month. Its our favorite ship. I think your kids will love the waterworks slides, mini golf, pool, arcade areas. I cant comment on camp carnival since my DD is only 2.5 yrs but I guess that would depend on how many kids in that age group were partcipating. You are planning on going during a popular kids travel time so Im sure they will meet plenty of new friends. We have never experienced the "party atmosphere" either. All of our sailings on the ship have been a nice crowd with lots of families.

Archived