Returning west coast 3-4 day cruises??

I am grieving the loss (to be) of our Monarch. On many cruises I have picked up dirt, actually, rumors that turned out to be true...from crew members and loyalty ambassadors re Royal's plans for ships, personnel, etc. Has anyone recently off a ship heard any rumors about RCCL's plans to put another ship back on the west coast for short cruises? I don't think I will be sailing Carnival....

The Monarch usually left port full and I am not sure if the case was (like the Rhapsody out of Galvaston) that there was alot of 'frequent flyers' who very comfortable and at home and just did not spend alot of money on board.:(

The Carnival Paradise was a nice cruise ...we did it last summer. We have never had a bad cruise on Princess or Carnival. Have done NCL once it it was nice as well...Only one other RCI fourteen years ago and dh and I loved it. Do not knock a line without trying it yourself...It is unfortunate that only one line will be leaving the LA area for short trips....LPT

I will miss the Monarch as well........and I don't think that RCCL has any plans to replace her on a 3 day/4 day run.

Apparently there is more money to be made by sending the Sovereign to Europe.........and maybe the Monarch will follow.

Rick

I will miss the Monarch as well........and I don't think that RCCL has any plans to replace her on a 3 day/4 day run.

Apparently there is more money to be made by sending the Sovereign to Europe.........and maybe the Monarch will follow.

Sorry.........double post!!

Archived