Dining Room

They have a fixed menu that varies somewhat every day but usually you can request something not on the menu and if they can, they will prepare it for you.

My 90 year old Mom loves the Eggs Benedict they serve. (So do I!)

Bull****-the dining room menu is as extensive as you want it to be--if they don't have the "combo" you want, just ask! Every thing is served hot and fresh--and everything will be on the table--no waiting for someone to finish with the syrup while you're standing there, letting your pancakes turn into frisbees! Anything that is at Windjammer is available in the dining room. No searcdhing for a table. No schlepping plates, utensils, drinks, etc...

Try it. It's so nice and much more civilized than the buffet.

As far as room service goes--if you don't have a dining table, it's very uncomfortable eating at the knee-height coffee table, or the little, teeny patio table (if you have a balcony.)

I agree with Cb at Sea. Everything is hot and fresh and doesn't come out of a steamtray. The only thing I didn't like was the scrambled eggs, but the omelets were delicious and you don't have to stand in line for them. If you need something, the waiter will fetch it for you. You can order extra portions.

The lunch menu is more limited, but the day's menus are always posted outside the dining room so you can look before you decide where to eat.

Bull****-the dining room menu is as extensive as you want it to be--if they don't have the "combo" you want, just ask! Every thing is served hot and fresh--and everything will be on the table--no waiting for someone to finish with the syrup while you're standing there, letting your pancakes turn into frisbees! Anything that is at Windjammer is available in the dining room. No searcdhing for a table. No schlepping plates, utensils, drinks, etc...

Try it. It's so nice and much more civilized than the buffet.

I agree. I have coffee ordered to my room as I like...ok, need.... to have a cup while I'm getting dressed.

But after that, I love the dining room experience and being waited on when I'm still half asleep.

Archived