Millenium/ Dec 12-19th cruise

stewart -carol

Is there any new information out there regarding the Dominican Republic stop on our cruise? Calling the Captain's Club for information gives us "I don't know" as information; the last time I checked they still don't have any shore excursions listed in the on-line printout of the brochure.

Less than 2 months to go; any fellow cruisers please say hello.

Hi,

I am also sailing on the Millie on 12/12. I checked the Celebrity website and found a long list of excursions for Casa de Campo. Glad to see they have finally resolved their issues.

56 days and counting.......

I cannot believe there are no people on MY cruise that surf the internet. In all these messages, all these posts, I have never seen another soul on the New Year's (12/26) Millennium!! Why?? Is it unpopular?

*GASP* Am I???

:eek:

hi, stewart-carol. we are on 12/12 Millennium too. Ever since the list of DR shore excursions popped up online a week or so ago, we figured the stop was no longer "up in the air." Some of those excursions sound great -- even though we usually stay away from ship excursions! What we're hoping to do is go see baseball. I finally found the winter-league schedule online and it appears there's a game that night in La Romana (the nearest town) but it doesn't start till 8, and I'm fearful of missing the ship unless we find a way to hire a driver for the whole night and stay glued to him/her ... TR

Archived