The night before you cruise...

JrMafia90

The night before.....

I set my elec. alarm clock, as well as a battery-operated one. Don't want to risk oversleeping, and who knows when the electricity might go out in the middle of the night? Can you say "paranoid"?:rolleyes:

You need to quit watching the "Home Alone" movies before you cruise!

We are flying down two days prior, to the night before we cruise, hopefully we'll be having a ball at Bayside Marketplace.

The night before I fly will be a nightmare. Single mom leaving child w/ grandmother for a week and a half -- this ought to be fun! Plus I will probably pack and repack at least 4 times.

BF already has a suitcase out and 1/2 packed -- I'm in trouble!! hehee ...

I've only cruised once but do have a ritual for the night before every vacation. I usually travel with my daughter. Our night before is a "girls night in". We usually order in Chinese food, do facials, manicures and pedicures and each take a big bubble bath. We want to look our best and be completely rested before our trip. :p

Oh...did I mention going over our packing list about a dozen times????

The DW and I spent the night before our cruise at a hotel in Miami being, um... romantic :D Durring which the fire alarm went off! :eek: I knew we were snokin' but that was rediculous. Turns out the guy in the next room was cooking a steak with a clothes iron

Typically the day and evening before a cruise is pretty hectic. I work until noon, sometimes 2 and then run around like a madman picking up dry cleaning, buying last minute stuff and completing the honey-do's I'd told my DW I'd take care of days ago.

We always eat out the night before, any excuse right? Then about 9 or 10 pm I start packing. I try to be done and in bed before midnight. We usually don't party the night before. It has been my experience that I'm at my best for all that debarkation day can bring if I've had a pretty good night's sleep and am not fighting the after affects of "Demon Rum".

Archived