Just booked the VALOR July 20th 2008 Sailing!!

I'm not going that week, but I sure wish I was! I swore I'd never book as far out as I did this last time again (booked in December, cruising in September), but I probably will because the price difference is huge. Anyway, have a WONDERFUL cruise! :)

Wow, that is cutting it close! I hear you can't book last minute any more. Your going without the kids? GOOD FOR YOU!!! We have kids, but never cruised with them. As you see some poor mom or dad dealing with their little "bundle of joy", you'll be thinking,"Thank God that ain't me!" :p

Greetings Fellow Passenger!!! We too, are on the Valor, July 20th! Its coming up quick!!!

There is a roll call for this sailing...but there aren't many people participating in the roll call...maybe there's only going to be 3 or 4 of us on the ship?!?!?

This post may get moved. Switch over to the roll call.

Please be sure to post a review upon your return. We will be on the Valor in November of 2009 for a Salute to Veterans cruise out of Miami. I was on the Triumph last February and am wondering if the Valor will be as good.:D

Archived