R742 on the Caribbean Princess

marlygirl

Hello,

I'm a new member and this is my first post! I just rec my stateroom for my CB cruise on July 28. Does anyone know if this room is good. I see it is near the Terrace Pool. It's the last oceanfront balcony on the deck. If anyone knows about this stateroom, please post. Does it have a nice view or is it an obstructed balcony. Thanks in advance:)

Hi, welcome to Cruise Critic!

I haven't sailed on the Caribbean Princess myself, but since no one else is answering you, here goes Princess doesn't have any obstructed-view balconies that I know of, so no worries about that! I love aft cabins on that class ship, and the aft pool is my favourite, so I think your location is terrific and I'd be very pleased to get it if it were me.

Have a wonderful time on your first Princess cruise, and don't hesitate to ask any other questions that occur to you. You should also check out the roll call for your cruise, that way you can chat with some of the people you'll be sailing with and ask them questions, too -- here's a link to it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=696488

Hello,

I'm a new member and this is my first post! I just rec my stateroom for my CB cruise on July 28. Does anyone know if this room is good. I see it is near the Terrace Pool. It's the last oceanfront balcony on the deck. If anyone knows about this stateroom, please post. Does it have a nice view or is it an obstructed balcony. Thanks in advance:)

Excellent location and like you said close to the Terrace Pool and 1 deck up to the Horizon Court buffet. :)

Not obstructed.

Being the last balcony you will only have neighbors on 1 side.

Take it!! ;)

Archived