eyebrow wax blistered my eyelids.

Yikes Im sorry :eek: Ive had a lot of skin yanked off once but never blistered. From personal experience....keep icing and neo often. Mine was the day before pictures and keeping it moist made it a lot easier to hide with makeup because there were no scabs. But in 6 days you may scab and be healed.

PS..I hope you gave him an ear full.

Another good thing to do is to take Ibuprofen and crush it up to a powder and mix it with a little water. Put this on the red, swollen spots (it's helps with inflammation because Ibuprofen is a NSAID). I do this with zits and it helps, so it might help.

thank you! I actually went to the walk in clinic tonight because it was so swollen... they gave me erythromacin for the scabs on my eyes, augmentin in case it gets infected... said to take advil for the swelling and benedryl in case it was an allergy! Then he said I need to stay out of the sun! WHat?! I am leaving on my dream wedding cruise in the morning!!!

But not before I bring my scabby eyed self into the salon and SHOW then what they did to me! They were closed today. I might even hand them the walk in clinic bill!

thank you! I actually went to the walk in clinic tonight because it was so swollen... they gave me erythromacin for the scabs on my eyes, augmentin in case it gets infected... said to take advil for the swelling and benedryl in case it was an allergy! Then he said I need to stay out of the sun! WHat?! I am leaving on my dream wedding cruise in the morning!!!

But not before I bring my scabby eyed self into the salon and SHOW then what they did to me! They were closed today. I might even hand them the walk in clinic bill!

I would definitely try to get them to pay the walk in clinic bill. It sounds like they really messed up (sounds like the wax was too hot).

I'm sure it will get better and look fine for the wedding, but if you are worried about how it looks when you get closer to your wedding, maybe check with the salon on the ship to see if they can do your makeup to help cover it. Good luck!

Have a great wedding! I'm sure it will all be wonderful!

You can always try Tea Tree Oil. This is the most effective remedy for any trauma to the skin. You can usually purchase it at any health food store or you can get it in the oil form or the gel form at The Body Shop. Anytime I have burned my forehead with my curling iron I immediately put it on and the sting goes away and the redness is usually gone by the following day. I have used it for papercuts, burns, mosquito bites, blisters, blemishes, you name it. It always works..... Good Luck!

Archived