I don't care I am Going on A cruise!

hurls88

Part 2 is what do you do or don't do the Week of your cruise in anticipation of going on your cuise.

1. I hope they don't catch me on CruiseCritic at work I don't care I am going on a cruise.

2. I need to sneak out of work early to pick up my dry cleaning or Tux I don't care I am going on a cruise this week.

3. We are going out to dinner every night this week because I am not buying food we are going on a cruise this week.

4. I'm not cleaning the house We are going on a cruise this week and we will clean it when we get back.

5. I am calling in sick we are going on a cruise tomorrow and I still have noot finished packing.

There is a few of mine lets hear yours.

Honey .. i forgot to get a car to take us to the airport so we will have to pay for parking for 10 days .. I don't care .. I am going on a cruise.

OMG I don't have shoes to go with this outfit and the Malls a jammed with people .. I don't care .. I am going on a cruise.

Part 2 is what do you do or don't do the Week of your cruise in anticipation of going on your cuise.

1. I hope they don't catch me on CruiseCritic at work I don't care I am going on a cruise.

2. I need to sneak out of work early to pick up my dry cleaning or Tux I don't care I am going on a cruise this week.

3. We are going out to dinner every night this week because I am not buying food we are going on a cruise this week.

4. I'm not cleaning the house We are going on a cruise this week and we will clean it when we get back.

5. I am calling in sick we are going on a cruise tomorrow and I still have noot finished packing.

There is a few of mine lets hear yours.

Your 'post cruise traumatic stress syndrome,' must be horrible.:D

Dan

I need one bag just for toiletries/meds and another just for shoes.....but I don't care........I'm going........

I have my Formal shoes, flip flops, Running Shoes, Deck Shoes, and Aqua Shoes (Cave Tubing just for me

Archived