best deck spot for glacier viewing on Diamond/Sapphire?

buttah75

I keep seeing tips about the best or "secret" public deck spots on the Princess Coral/Island, but never Diamond/Sapphire, so...

Anybody know???

We have a balcony, but we're on starboard side, so we definitely want to get up on deck, preferably the bow, to see those glaciers.

Where should we go????

besides the bridge=top id ghreat.. but i sat on a small upper deck and whenb i ogt coilkd went down into the hot tuyb. it was a high as the bridge but smaller. it might be a baby size sundeck

besides the bridge=top id ghreat.. but i sat on a small upper deck and whenb i ogt coilkd went down into the hot tuyb. it was a high as the bridge but smaller. it might be a baby size sundeck

What?:confused:

The 7th floor Promenade deck was always wide open and you could even walk around ther entire bow of the ship. Stairs near front of the Promenade deck went up to an open viewing area on the 8th deck and wrapped arounf the front of the Diamond. We never had to fight for a spot near the rail and even had an overhead covering if it got rainy or too sunny. It also had plenty of reclining deck chairs to watch the scenery go by. It was the most pleasant spot on the ship for us.

The top decks did offer a great view from high up and you should definetly make use of the top decks, but don't forget about the less used Promenade Deck when you want to enjoy the view without elbow to elbow cruisers and the opportunity to marvel at the majestic views without distractions. Enjoy.

Archived