CB problems....How long has it been going on?

Kathy130

Hey Sweetie~

Hope you two had a good trip home :D Now about that Whine & Cheese, if we go with Carnival, can I make it Ripple & Cheese Wiz ? :p

Anne

Some Cheese to go with your Whine....

One thing we have learned over the years. When you book a cruise in the Caribbean during hurricane season, you need to just sit back and stop worrying. The cruise line will take care of you and worrying can't change a thing. You just have to 'go with the flow' and see what happens, as this is something you aren't going to be able to do anything about no matter how much worry effort you put into it. ;)

Absolutely agree. Our last 2 cruises have had changed itineraries due to hurricanes. Each was changed to the other's itinerary, we had a great time on both. Booking during this time of year you HAVE TO go with the flow, otherwise book late fall through Spring.

Hey Sweetie~

Hope you two had a good trip home :D Now about that Whine & Cheese, if we go with Carnival, can I make it Ripple & Cheese Wiz ? :p

Anne

Only if we can start a few more threads on whether or not we should have Formal Nights, and if we are going to enforce it. Maybe the guys should just wear those very cool Tuxedo T-Shirts to make everyone happy! I'll talk to Bob! The primary topic of conversation MUST BE how is the most effective way to sneak the Ripple on board ( I'm a high class guy and much prefer Mad Dog!).

Anne, we had a crappy trip home because we would both rather still be on the ship! Were you at Sarge's last show? Where he asked who was ready to go home after 9 days? A few said yes, Kimberley and I both said NO! Yep, the CB is a train-wreck of a cruise ship!

Chef's Table pic....don't we look miserable???!!! (we're the ones seated in the middle)

Chefstable1.jpg

I hope you and Bob, and all of the other "veterans" who "barely survived" the CB's sailing, are doing well.

Only if we can start a few more threads on whether or not we should have Formal Nights, and if we are going to enforce it. Maybe the guys should just wear those very cool Tuxedo T-Shirts to make everyone happy! I'll talk to Bob! The primary topic of conversation MUST BE how is the most effective way to sneak the Ripple on board ( I'm a high class guy and much prefer Mad Dog!).

Ripple? :D :D :D

I've been missing the smoking/non-smoking threads as well.

We did the Ultimate Balcony Dinner and loved it, however I think next sailing we'll try the Chef's Table....it's looks like you two 'Suffered Thru' :p

LOVED all of Sarges showes, ended up buying his DVD :D

Hugs,

Anne

Chef's Table pic....don't we look miserable???!!! (we're the ones seated in the middle)

Chefstable1.jpg

I hope you and Bob, and all of the other "veterans" who "barely survived" the CB's sailing, are doing well.

Absolutely agree. Our last 2 cruises have had changed itineraries due to hurricanes........

I guess you were not aware that Princess like China can change the weather, those hurricanes you speak of were created by Princess to save fuel.

"I am not quite sure how this would help the situation? Why punish hard working employees who have nothing to do with a decision made by corporate?:confused:"

The reason you punish the hard working employees is because there is not enough Cruise Ship employee suicides listed on the "OTHER" website, and if we punish the employees and they jump ship more often this will lighten the ship and save fuel and bring the reduced fuel costs back to US the numero uno important subject here.

I am definitely for slapping a few of the waiters declaring they are the ones investing in OIL driving its price so high. I was thinking of getting some suction cups and spray cans climbing the side of the ship and Writing something like "We go slow for fuel"

I heard in dry dock they are going to make the CB Hybrid anyhow, replacing the whole upperdeck with solar panels.

I say smoking should be allowed, as long as there are NO minors around, and as long as it's not tobacco......That stuff will kill you :eek:

2015291990101313100S425x425Q85.jpg

And nabby, you are absolutely rcorrect. No session would be complete without a full smoking discussion / arguement!

I fail to see what withholding gratuities from workers who barely make anything would do to solve any of the issues being discussed. It must be like kicking the dog when you get home from a bad day at work.

I fail to see what withholding gratuities from workers who barely make anything would do to solve any of the issues being discussed. It must be like kicking the dog when you get home from a bad day at work.

Because some people feel 'misery loves company' and if they are miserable they want everyone around them to be miserable too :eek:

It accomplishes nothing except to show how petty some people can be :mad:

I would hate to be tablemates with one of these complainers. With that attitude before the cruise even starts--well, it's not going to be good. You can make it whatever you want. Sounds like some of these posters already have their minds made up that their cruise is going to be ruined.

LOVED all of Sarges showes, ended up buying his DVD :D

I bought the DVD too. I only got to see his last show (albeit twice), but since the other material is on the DVD, I jumped on it!

I wish I was still sailing slowly on the CB....it beats work anyday!!!! My parents are still talking about this trip! They were newbies, and if there was something to complain about, they would have found it....needless to say, they are ready for their next trip.

It was great to meet you Doug! Glad to see you enjoyed Chef's Table!

Mindi:D

I guess you were not aware that Princess like China can change the weather, those hurricanes you speak of were created by Princess to save fuel.

"I am not quite sure how this would help the situation? Why punish hard working employees who have nothing to do with a decision made by corporate?:confused:"

The reason you punish the hard working employees is because there is not enough Cruise Ship employee suicides listed on the "OTHER" website, and if we punish the employees and they jump ship more often this will lighten the ship and save fuel and bring the reduced fuel costs back to US the numero uno important subject here.

I am definitely for slapping a few of the waiters declaring they are the ones investing in OIL driving its price so high. I was thinking of getting some suction cups and spray cans climbing the side of the ship and Writing something like "We go slow for fuel"

I heard in dry dock they are going to make the CB Hybrid anyhow, replacing the whole upperdeck with solar panels.

Domdombus......... You edit and partially quote my post in a different context, then attempt to satirize someone elses post?? Here's a hint, we're on the same side on this (I think) :rolleyes:

Archived