Pre-Cruise Dinner for Zenith, 4/11

Ships R Great

If any of you are arriving in Jax by Saturday night I hope you will plan to join the group at a pre-cruise dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. It is very close to airport lodging. Either sign up here or go to

"Zenith - April 11, 2004" - any takers?

on the Connections boards.

The list is starting with:

Ships R Great (Patty and Ed)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;9;7;16;00;00&timezone=EST-0800

<marquee width = 45%> Century Nov/00---Norway June/01---Monarch Oct/01---Grandeur Nov/01---Mercury May/02---Horizon Feb/03---Century July/03---Zenith Nov/03---Zenith Apr/04---Constellation Sept/04</marquee>

Hey, Virginia. Wonderful to hear from you. I lost your address and can't find an email fromyou. Yep, saw a price I couldn't ignore. I'll be remembering you at RTs. How about hopping on this cruise? CruCon has (had) a great price.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;9;7;16;00;00&timezone=EST-0800

<marquee width = 45%> Century Nov/00---Norway June/01---Monarch Oct/01---Grandeur Nov/01---Mercury May/02---Horizon Feb/03---Century July/03---Zenith Nov/03---Zenith Apr/04---Constellation Sept/04</marquee>

Wish we were coming the night before, as we usually do! We've never cruised in April before, but decided the weather probably wouldn't be a problem as it can be in Jan. That plus the much higher airfare on Sat. than Sun, esp. at the late date we made these plans. We only have 3 1/2 hrs between touchdown and sailing, so I hope we make it! How long does it take to get from the airport to the pier?

I've been told it's approx. 12-15 miles. We will get a taxi, usually faster and not much more $$$.

I too, am sad that we will be at RT on Sat. PM. We'll just have to wait untill Sunday to meet everyone.

Archived