Mariner Gym and Steam Room

How are the facilities holding up in the gym? In the men's sauna and steam room? Its been a few years since was on her and hope they have kept them in great shape. Always good to sweat off some of the night before as you say. thanks in advance for your info.

How are the facilities holding up in the gym? In the men's sauna and steam room? Its been a few years since was on her and hope they have kept them in great shape. Always good to sweat off some of the night before as you say. thanks in advance for your info.

Where are the saunas? Can my me and my hubby use one together or is there one for male, one for female?

Thanks for the info

The couples Rasul Ritual is the next best thing. They lock you and hubby (or SO as the case might be) in the Rasul room w/steam and shower and warm mud and products for 50 minutes. Even though you do all the work to each other....no one is trying to sell you anything. We did it on the Explorer and a good time was had by all! (Be careful where you apply the mud... :p )

The couples Rasul Ritual is the next best thing. They lock you and hubby (or SO as the case might be) in the Rasul room w/steam and shower and warm mud and products for 50 minutes. Even though you do all the work to each other....no one is trying to sell you anything. We did it on the Explorer and a good time was had by all! (Be careful where you apply the mud... :p )

Maybe you should check out the "balcony club" thread. LOL!!!

They have this on the Mariner? Good. They did not on the Freedom last year. I guess you have to register for this on embarkation day? I guess one more reason to get to the port asap!!

Archived