Windstar Discounts

florida flyer

Hello, I've been reading many posts about how, yes, windstar discounts are out there. While I understand we cant name websites, my question is, how much off published rates is anyone finding? For example, in the brochure they mailed me, Istanbul to Athens is 3,199pp, which is pretty much what i'm seeing online. Any idea what a "good deal" is? I'm struggling to find anything more than about 50 bucks off. Thanks!

Hello, I've been reading many posts about how, yes, windstar discounts are out there. While I understand we cant name websites, my question is, how much off published rates is anyone finding? For example, in the brochure they mailed me, Istanbul to Athens is 3,199pp, which is pretty much what i'm seeing online. Any idea what a "good deal" is? I'm struggling to find anything more than about 50 bucks off. Thanks!

We suddenly noticed an ad in the UK press on Saturday for significantly reduced Windstar cruises round the Med from £799/£899 for three or four different routes, for 7 nights including flights with a second week available for £499 - amazing value - very tempted but I am sure that by now they are all gone and I really cannot justify another cruise at the moment:(

• 2 weeks later...

Dorsetcruiser as of two days ago there was still availability on the Windstar ships,main problem is which airport to use.I was offered Liverpool for Rome -Barcelona as there are no direct flights from Manchester,, do you know who was advertising the deals , if not I can give you the name.

Archived