Enhanced MS Ryndam -

jazzsea

Unveiling the Enhanced ms Ryndam.

Holland America Line cordially invites you to a

live webcast from onboard the ms Ryndam.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time

On October 20th, the future of premium cruising will arrive in San Diego, California on board Holland America Line’s ms Ryndam. Newly enhanced as part of our Signature of Excellence initiative, Ryndam is the first ship in our fleet to showcase a variety of guest-pleasing improvements, upgrades and amenities.

Carnival Corporation Chairman and CEO Micky Arison and Chief Operating Officer Howard Frank, as well as Holland America Line’s Chairman and CEO Kirk Lanterman, President and Chief Operating Officer Stein Kruse, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Rick Meadows, CTC, and Senior Vice President, Fleet Operations, Dan Grausz will be available, live via satellite feed from the Ryndam, for comments and Q&A.

To view the webcast, you must pre-register by http://pull.xmr3.com/p/90-0562/18872485/clickto1_ermediainc.com-hollandamerica.html.

http://pull.xmr3.com/p/90-0562/18872485/clickto1_ermediainc.com-hollandamerica.html.

Oh, my! Should I add the Ryndam to my list of ships to consider for Alaska 2005? I had ruled it out due to less-than-glowing reviews. Do the smaller ships have less to offer for entertainment? That's an important aspect of cruising for us.

jasszea, I think this will be really great and I am looking forward to watching this. My only question is where do you suppose we access the video feed from? Would it be at the same web site that we signed up to watch it??? I will be at work but I am guess I can still watch most of it. I believe it also stated that you would be able to reply at a later time.

:) Thanks for the info. I just signed up to view the webcast (It will be my first time) Just think in about a month I'll be sailing on this beauty.

I'm looking forward to all of the new updates.

Thanks again for supplying us with the info.

Archived