Cova Cafe Treats

sharke

I remember the Cova Cafe having wonderful free treats thoughout the day but wonder if anyone can tell me the times when they serve them. I know they have pastries in the am, savories and desserts in the afternoons and gourmet bites late at night. Somehow we always seem to get there either before or after. Just want to be sure I don't miss out on anything. (Like I can't find any food anywhere else:rolleyes: )!

The times will be posted on the activities sheet in the daily. Three columns list the activities, the fourth column will list all the places and times food is available. This is printed on a little heavier weight paper so you can carry it with you.

Pastries in Cova Cafe are excellent. Emerald Princess had a similar set up but there were charges for some of the items while others were free. The problem there was no clear sign indicating which were for sale or what the cost was. Made the whole thing very uncomfortable (IMO). Cova Cafe set up on X is much better.

on my recent Millie cruise, Cova was open 8-10 and 3-5. The mornings were the best with croissants and brioche (yum!) . Afternoons I found just so so - they seemed to have the same treats that were being served at the casual afternoon tea up in the Ocean Grille.

Archived