Pearl, Bar set up, etc.?

NW Pacific

Sent off an email for Bar Setup, got an automated reply, how soon to expect a "real reply"? Anyone back recently from the Alaska-Pearl, I know this is unimportant in the overall scheme of things, but am still interested to know if staying in a balcony, do we get to order hot breakfast from room service? This is just my thing. Thanks sailing 07-20-08

The ships co-coordinators don't work on week-ends, so soon would be a weekday.

There was person who scanned a copy of the room service menu. I haven't seen the new breakfast room service menu. I know Omelette's are available 24 hours a day, though.

Sent off an email for Bar Setup, got an automated reply, how soon to expect a "real reply"? Anyone back recently from the Alaska-Pearl, I know this is unimportant in the overall scheme of things, but am still interested to know if staying in a balcony, do we get to order hot breakfast from room service? This is just my thing. Thanks sailing 07-20-08

You still have time to receive a "real" reply for your bar set-up...they claim they (now) do the replies according to date of sailing and we have never had a problem;) Stay on that!

Hot breakfast should be available...good luck:)

I sent my email during the week, so my reply times are probably different. But I was impressed on how quick the response was. I would say within 1 hour I had heard back from them, emailed back and forth and had my order finallized. I thought it was very quick.

I received an email from the event planner first thing this morning, called her with number and extension she provided, she answered right away, I ordered our booze, Jack Daniels and Rum, she emailed me back immediately with confirmation of the purchase. The prices are outrageous but I knew that.

• 2 weeks later...
How much were you charged for your bar setup? Do they charge per bottle, and if so is each brand different?

Wendy

Yes, they charge per bottle, and yes, each brand is different. The prices have doubled, but it's still cheaper than buying each drink separately.

Please call the Group Event Coordinators Department to set up the request for guests interested in purchasing a set up.

NOTE:
Bar Set ups are not available on NCLA
. Prices are subject to change. Service fee of $3.00 per order will be applied.

Type of Liquor
Price

Bourbon/Whiskey

Seagram's 7 Crown $60 Jack Daniel's Black $80 Crown Royal Special Reserve $100
Cognac
Courvoisier VS$60 Rémy Martin V.S.O.P$80
Gin
Beefeater $60 Bombay Sapphire $80

Liqueurs

Brogan Irish Cream $60 Southern Comfort $60 Di Saronno Amaretto $80 Godiva Chocolate $80 Grand Marnier $80 Kahlua $80 PAMA $80

Rum

Bacardi Superior $60 Captain Morgan $60

Scotch Whiskey

Cutty Sark $60 Glenfiddich $80 Chivas Regal $80

Tequila

Cuervo Gold $60 1800 Reposado $80 Sauza Tres Generations $100

Vodka

Smirnoff 80 $60 Absolut and Flavors $80 Grey Goose and Flavors $100

Thanks for the liquor list, Myslef!!

I saw the new room service menus a while back and noticed that 24 hour omelette as well... I'm planning on making my regular breakfast order and then when they call me to tell me it's on the way, I'm going to see if I can order an omelette then... or I'll just call right back and do it! heh I won't be able to tell anyone how it goes until after January, though! :p Hopefully they won't be too busy with all the breakfast orders to make an omelette... :)

Thanks for the liquor list, Myslef!!

I saw the new room service menus a while back and noticed that 24 hour omelette as well... I'm planning on making my regular breakfast order and then when they call me to tell me it's on the way, I'm going to see if I can order an omelette then... or I'll just call right back and do it! heh I won't be able to tell anyone how it goes until after January, though! :p Hopefully they won't be too busy with all the breakfast orders to make an omelette... :)

DH ordered Heuvos rancheros...they needed two days notice for that...just to give you the "heads-up";)

Archived