Quick....RSSC Suites.

cac&mjn

Would anyone be able to give me ANY info on RSSC Voyager suites 652, 663 or 646? Are these suites OKAY as far as noise goes? They are over the restaurant I think. We wanted G cat but none are available :( 653 is available but I read it was bad for someone but I cannot remember why (noise maybe), THANKS!!!

Would anyone be able to give me ANY info on RSSC Voyager suites 652, 663 or 646? Are these suites OKAY as far as noise goes? They are over the restaurant I think. We wanted G cat but none are available :( 653 is available but I read it was bad for someone but I cannot remember why (noise maybe), THANKS!!!

I haven't been in any of them, but I've been nearby, in that central corridor across from 646/652. 663 is further aft. If it was up to me, I'd pick either of the central suites. Should be very quiet. The deck 6 suites are a good bargain, great location.

LOVE@CRUISE Thanks! The ship is headed to the Western Caribbean.....Key West, Cozumel & Costa Maya Mexico, Belize, & Guatemala. Never been to those places (haven't been many places at all LOL!) I kinda wish we could be on the Starboard side but, as I said there aren't many suites left.

Thank you too Wendy.

We did this itinerary last year on Voyager (655). Port or Starboard didn't make much difference, as I remember. But on the way into ports we like to be up on deck watching. Nice to watch the deck hands prepare for docking sometimes, but don't need a balcony to do that, really.

We missed Costa Maya because of the hurricane--nice to hear they have rebuilt enough to receive ships again. Only port we did not enjoy was Cozumel--we did the self-drive jeep trip around the island, and really it was a big bust, don't get me started. Belize and Guatemala were fabulous, Key West fun as always.

653 is available but I read it was bad for someone but I cannot remember why (noise maybe), THANKS!!!

We were in 653 for two weeks over the holidays. I'm surprised someone had a problem with it. We thought it was fine, and didn't have any problems with noise.

We like that corridor and stayed in 650 on the cruise before that.

I was on this ship/trip last year also. I totally recommend the Tequila tasting excursion through Regent at Cozumel. The location is beautiful. The "host" is fantastic. AND I DON'T EVEN DRINK TEQUILA, but I did try a little dessert tequila. Wonderful "boutique" excursion experience!!

Archived