Some Comments about crew members on Zuiderdam.....

sail7seas

And who could ever forget Hunky Dorey..he is amazing.

Oh, God ... I LOVE Hunky Dorey! He saw me onboard the first day ... wearing my cruisecritics.com tee-shirt in the Lido ... asked me my name ... and never forgot it for the entire 14-day cruise. Every morning he would greet me by name in the Lido ... and, that's especially amazing during the first leg of the cruise, when the ship was filled to capacity. In fact, someone told me the Zuiderdam was acturally booked over capacity, since capacity numbers are figured based on two people per stateroom. Since there were an abnormally large number of children and babies onboard that week, the passenger numbers were actually over the published capacity.

So many HAL crew members leave lasting impressions ... and make our vacations memorable. I have a feeling it won't be quite the same on other lines, though I hope there are other high points ... especially since I'm taking my first Princess cruise this coming January.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived