Upper Bunk Pictures?

parrotthead

I am looking of pics of what the upper bunk is... (ok, I know *what* it is...my teen will be sleeping in it)

We are on the Ecstasy, but any of the Carnival Fleet ships will do... I just cant get it in my mind what/where the bunk is (I did find a pic that showed the 'lump' in the celing where the bunk is stowed--but could not see where it was in the cabin, or what it would look like pulled down)

Any help?

Thanks!

Thanks, that helps a lot. We are doing the Conquest next year.

Still cant picture where it will be in the OV. The last time we were on her (this past January) they had our bed placed about 10 inches from the window...dont really want her directly *above* us ;)

We were 5 in an inside room on the Fantasy this past june. I wish I could post a pic but I really dont know how. (sorry) Anyway, one pull down was right over the main bed and the other was on the adjasent wall with the cot under it. Not much floor room left but we managed and we saved a ton of money not having to get 2 rooms!

soon to cruise:

its easy to post a pic.

just like posting a response, just pull down to Manage Attachments and it will let you browse from your computer and then just click and tada it will be there...

Oh, I hope she is not directly over us. I dont want to feel like *I'm* sleeping on the lower bunk of a bunk bed!

---> Akward <----

She will probably be on the opposite wall from the head of your bed. That is the way it was for my son's family in an oceanview on the Ecstasy. I thought I had a picture but I couldn't find it. If I come across it I will try to post it.

Cathy

She will probably be on the opposite wall from the head of your bed. That is the way it was for my son's family in an oceanview on the Ecstasy..

Cathy

Thanks Cathy,

That makes me feel better, and it makes more sense too.

We were in an OV on the Paradise and one of the upper bunks was, indeed, above our double bed! I hated that feeling and could not even sit up straight for fear of bumping my head.

The other bunk was against the opposite wall and was not folded back up for us all cruise. In all the two uppers made us all feel very claustrophobic.

We were in an OV on the Paradise and one of the upper bunks was, indeed, above our double bed! I hated that feeling and could not even sit up straight for fear of bumping my head.

The other bunk was against the opposite wall and was not folded back up for us all cruise. In all the two uppers made us all feel very claustrophobic.

UGH!

Looking at the deck plans ours is indeed just a triple, so I hope it is on the oppisite wall.

We will see.

Im just happy to be on the ship, so I wont fuss--> too much ;)

One of the bunks were right over our bed and my daughter did hit her head hard enough to cry so be careful. We had 4 in the room so we had no options but if the bunk is over your bed ask the stewart to move the bed to the other side or you can do it yourself. My husband has done a little rearranging on past cruises instead of waiting for the room stewart.

One of the bunks were right over our bed and my daughter did hit her head hard enough to cry so be careful. We had 4 in the room so we had no options but if the bunk is over your bed ask the stewart to move the bed to the other side or you can do it yourself. My husband has done a little rearranging on past cruises instead of waiting for the room stewart.

Good Idea

This is on the Ecstacy. We had an oceanview and our grandson was above the foot of our bed. It was the same setup on the Fascination. I am lying on the bed with my head on the pillow taking the picture. I raised my leg to get my foot in the picture to show the proximity to our bed. Hope this helps.

Sewut

1861087168_new022.jpg.a7565742beb0ad28e6e849d7f0eb4b1e.jpg

This is on the Ecstacy. We had an oceanview and our grandson was above the foot of our bed. It was the same setup on the Fascination. I am lying on the bed with my head on the pillow taking the picture. I raised my leg to get my foot in the picture to show the proximity to our bed. Hope this helps.

Sewut

Perfect! Awesome! Perfectly Awesome!

Thats what I was hoping for!

Thanks a million and a half!

hmmmm..

Thanks.

so again, even with that configuration the bunk was at the 'foot' of the big bed?

When we were on her, ours was not connecting and our bed was situated with the headboard on the will where your connection door is.

The foot of our bed was the foot of her bed, kind of. I guess you could say they (heads of beds) were sort of on opposite walls--ours along the outside/window of the ship and hers on the little indent in the cabin (bathroom behind it?).

The cabin was not set up the way we wanted (access to the connecting cabin), so the steward had to do a little rearranging.

The foot of our bed was the foot of her bed, kind of. I guess you could say they (heads of beds) were sort of on opposite walls--ours along the outside/window of the ship and hers on the little indent in the cabin (bathroom behind it?).

The cabin was not set up the way we wanted (access to the connecting cabin), so the steward had to do a little rearranging.

Makes sense to me.

:)

I am looking of pics of what the upper bunk is...

We are on the Ecstasy, but any of the Carnival Fleet ships will do...

Any help?

Thanks!

cabin.jpg

This is a pic of our cabin (9252) on the Triumph last month. When we first arrived the cabin steward had the beds pulled apart (so there was one twin under each of the bunks). DH & I looked @ each other :confused:, our steward looked at us and then I asked him to please put the bottom ones together. When we got back from dinner/show, this is what it looked like. Truth be told, the 1st arrangement worked better because each bunk had it's own ladder but we didn't wanna ask him to undo it nor did we do it ourselves. LOL

They stayed this way all week & my niece just had to climb up dd's bunk ladder and then hop over to hers. :p

This is a pic of our cabin (9252) on the Triumph last month. When we first arrived the cabin steward had the beds pulled apart (so there was one twin under each of the bunks). DH & I looked @ each other :confused:, our steward looked at us and then I asked him to please put the bottom ones together. When we got back from dinner/show, this is what it looked like. Truth be told, the 1st arrangement worked better because each bunk had it's own ladder but we didn't wanna ask him to undo it nor did we do it ourselves. LOL

They stayed this way all week & my niece just had to climb up dd's bunk ladder and then hop over to hers. :p

Oh my! That does look a bit akward.

cabin.jpg

We have room 8271 on Triumph - it is a room that holds 5 people - is that what your room was for 5?? We are trying to figure out what our Balcony will look like.

Thanks

Archived