Snorkle Park...Royal Navy Dockyard.... HELP

Kathy130

Coming to Bermuda on July 25th on Princess cruises. Our time there has unfortunately been decreased, and I'm so disappointed. I've been to Horseshoe Bay twice and was excited to go again, but we only have from 1-6. By the time we leave the ship, to the time we must get back on, goes down to probably 4 1/2 hours at the VERY BEST. So I saw that the Snorkle Park was right there by King's Wharf.. Is that a decent option? Help.....Decent beach? I know it will never be as beautiful as Horseshoe Bay, but we might have time to relax versus being enroute the entire time. Any suggestions would be VERY APPRECIATED.

Is your stop the first or the last port? The reason I ask is if you have had great weather with lots of beach time, it may not be important at that time.

If I were you, I would do something other than the snorkel park. I've heard snorkel park is fine, but do you want fine? Or do you want to see a gorgeous beach??

Me, I would catch a taxi to save time (not necessarily money) and go to Horseshoe Bay.

Is your stop the first or the last port? The reason I ask is if you have had great weather with lots of beach time, it may not be important at that time.

If I were you, I would do something other than the snorkel park. I've heard snorkel park is fine, but do you want fine? Or do you want to see a gorgeous beach??

Me, I would catch a taxi to save time (not necessarily money) and go to Horseshoe Bay.

I agree, snorkle park is ok if you have kids and time. But there is no comparison with the beauty of Horseshoe Bay. Since you already have been to HB twice, why not try Warwick Long Bay and Jobson's Cove (100 feet from Warwick). They do not have a snack bar or rentals, but do have "facilities" and are simply gorgeous. Neither will be crowded, and most likely you will have the whole beach to yourself. It would be worth the taxi ride. You can also tell the driver when to come back for you as he would be happy to do so.

I agree, snorkle park is ok if you have kids and time. But there is no comparison with the beauty of Horseshoe Bay. Since you already have been to HB twice, why not try Warwick Long Bay and Jobson's Cove (100 feet from Warwick). They do not have a snack bar or rentals, but do have "facilities" and are simply gorgeous. Neither will be crowded, and most likely you will have the whole beach to yourself. It would be worth the taxi ride. You can also tell the driver when to come back for you as he would be happy to do so.

I totally agree!! We went to Warwick Long Bay and worked our way down to Horseshoe Bay. It worked out nice because when we got to HB, we "showered off" and changed clothes. It was nice because we got in the water along the way to cool off and enjoy the water. Warwick was so awesome. We had some great waves!!!

Archived