Reserved High Chair & Crib

johnnyf0614

Has anyone ever reserved a high chair and crib for their trip? I am traveling on the Spirit next week, and have reserved a crib & high chair. Just wondering if anyone knows, if the crib is a pack&play or just a typical portable crib. And also if the high chair is a portable high chair, or the typical restaurant style high chair. Thanks!

Has anyone ever reserved a high chair and crib for their trip? I am traveling on the Spirit next week, and have reserved a crib & high chair. Just wondering if anyone knows, if the crib is a pack&play or just a typical portable crib. And also if the high chair is a portable high chair, or the typical restaurant style high chair. Thanks!

Last year we brought our two infant grandchildren into our Garden Villa suite and reserved both high chairs and cribs. The high chairs are the typical restaurant high chairs. The cribs were much more substantial and actually probably are considered portable but were very well made and not at all a pack and play type crib.

On the Pearl, they brought us a Graco pack'n'play. It seemed to be pretty new looking, or at least, it was very clean. We didn't request a high chair so I can't help with that part.

I didn't know that you could request high chairs in addition to the crib or pack n play.

Are the high chairs for use in your cabin only? I am assuming you don't have to bring them to the various restaurants... they must have some on supply at each venue.

Is that fair to assume? Please let me know!

Ryan

When we were on the Dawn we given a pakc-and play to use. However, they did NOT have the special fitted sheets for that, so if you have one I would bring it with you.

High chairs were first-come, first served in the restaurants. This was generally not a problem in the main dining rooms, where we typically ate early anyway. However, getting one in the buffet area was difficult at times, as the demand seemed to outpace the supply. At least then, you could not "Reserve" a high chair.

Archived