Adults Only Cruises On Carnival???

bunnytravel

Anyone knows if any of the Carnival ships have Adults Only cruises? :confused: Or if you know of any other Cruise Lines that do.

Sometimes all those kids running around yelling and screaming can just make you want to pull all your hair out!!!!

Thank you in advance for all your helpful and relevant suggestions.

BunnyTravel:D

Anyone knows if any of the Carnival ships have Adults Only cruises? :confused: Or if you know of any other Cruise Lines that do.

Sometimes all those kids running around yelling and screaming can just make you want to pull all your hair out!!!!

I hear you..

There is a web site regarding info on adult vacations.. where/how /when etc

adult only cruise net

usually it would be a charter... but be careful... unless you want this sort of cruise... its usually... uh.. well ..x rated... LOL

Most of the adults only charters on Carnival have been for "alternative lifestyles"... some other cruise lines offer adults only options, but Carnival doesn't offer any adult only options. We always cruise in October and never have a problem with many kids being onboard, it's the joy of cruising in when school is in :D

The only kids I even noticed on board were the group of teens (8-10 of them) that decided our hallway, right outside our door was the hot party spot at about 2am. They were obviously drunk and no way they were over 21. Securtity came and cleared them out.

The next day they were back hanging in the hall all afternoon. WHY? I have no idea, you'd think they'd rather sit up on deck than in a hallway. That evening they were back but security must have been ready for them this time because they weren't out there 2 minutes and they were cleared out.

Well they might as well have a kids only cruise considering how many kids we saw last week running around parentless. Three of them were right across the hall from us, and were ages 8 and 9 (brothers) and 8 (their cousin). The parents decided to party every night and just leave them to themselves. I probably ended up parenting them more than their parents did. It broke our hearts seeing these kids being left like that; however, we did run into alot of families who stayed together as families.

Consider cruising in the spring or fall if you want to avoid an overabundance of kids.

Shay

I have no problem with kids in general...The young ones behaved very well..........It was the 261 seniors running rampant onboard drunk out of their mind and the scantily clad dressed high school girls begging for drinks i had a problem with.

it was so bad the comedian even made a "joke" about it.

I will never take another cruise in early June again!

It was the 261 seniors running rampant onboard drunk out of their mind

ha ha - I thought for a minute you meant 261 senior citizens running around drunk. Thought maybe you got confused and were talking about your Holland America cruise :)

I like kids , but a couple o f weeks ago on the Glory there was a bunch of about 14-16 yearolds that were unsupervised all week. What are parents thinking , it could be sodangerous.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one, that has had a little problem.;) While I love kids I usually prefer to adore them from afar and quietly!!! :rolleyes: My next cruise will definitely be during the school year.

Any Fall cruise suggestions?

CC is the best place to get info, anyone has any investment tips?!! LOL!

:D

Thanks everyone.

Nel

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one, that has had a little problem.;) While I love kids I usually prefer to adore them from afar and quietly!!! :rolleyes: My next cruise will definitely be during the school year.

Any Fall cruise suggestions?

CC is the best place to get info, anyone has any investment tips?!! LOL!

:D

Thanks everyone.

Nel

We cruise in the fall for that very reason... not a lot of kids, and the ones that are there seem so much more well behaved, probably because they don't run with the masses :p LOL We cruise generally in October. You can look through the group cruises and see if anything catches your eye... we are doing a back to back on the Destiny this year, and then on the Legend next year... great group of people!! :)

Guest carlogesualdo

If you're not crazy about kids, NEVER take your vacation when school is out. That means spring break, Christmas vacation, and never ever during the summer. (Read the travel columns on Tripso.com for a definition of spring break. It pretty much encompasses all of March and April because schools stagger their breaks.) If you want to avoid college kids too, now you have to ditch mid-May as well. We think early December and mid-January are probably perfect. They may be the least expensive time to cruise, there are fewer crowds, and very few kids. You can never completely get rid of them because some parents don't have any qualms about pulling them out of school to go on a vacation, and some of them are home schooled and can travel any time, but in early to mid-December, it's a very manageable number and you barely see them.

No, unfortunately. Several years ago, it was announced at a past guest party onboard that Carnival was planning a ship for those 18 and up.....guess that dropped off the drawing board. A cheer went up, for sure.... That would be very, very nice.

Archived