Back to Back Caribbean

Speedo

Hi all, we are hoping to do a back to back cruise late this November (2008) in the Caribbean (Eastern/Western). What ships do back to 7 day cruises? I know the Glory does, any others? Any other advice on doing back to backs would also be appreciated. Do you keep your same stateroom? What do you do on the switch over day, do you have to leave the ship? Can you do an excursion? Do you need to go through embarkation process again? Thank you for any advice.

Speedo

We are doing a B2B on Carnival Freedom- 6day western-Key West, Grand Caymen, Ochio Rios- followed by 8day eastern- San Juan, St Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Naussa.

We did get lucky to have the same cabin for both.

If you are interested email me a mbolchoz1@bellsouth.net

The 1st half has over 200 CC members going

Cheri

I know the Valor used to and probably still does, and the Liberty I believe still does, and Freedom... I'm not sure about current, but you can look on Carnival.com, I know several ships do...

We are doing a B2B in Oct and Nov... and most of us made sure to book the same cabin on both cruises... on the turnaround day from what i understand, everyone gets off... then you get off and they run you through customs and back on the ship... I understand it is a relatively easy and quick process.

Good luck!!

Hi all, we are hoping to do a back to back cruise late this November (2008) in the Caribbean (Eastern/Western).

That's when I'm booked to do my B2B on Valor. Week one is 11/23 (Thanksgiving) and week two is 11/30. The Western itinerary has Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize & Cozumel plus 2 "at sea" days. The Eastern has Nassau, St. Thomas & St. Maartin plus 3 "at sea" days.

Another choice to consider if you can arrange a couple extra days - B2B on Miracle (from Fort Lauderdale) - each 8 days for a total of 16 days!

Western (Friday Nov 13 or Sunday, Nov 29 - Panama, Costa Rica, Belize)

Southern (Saturday Nov 21 - St. Maarten, St. Lucia, St. Kitts)

GoinCruisin (Lucy)

I see a Baltimore Inner Harbor land cruise in your signature. Where can I get info on this?

Thanks,

Sally

Hey! One of the places we have talked about it is on our group forum, it has it's own thread here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=748734

It's going to be a great weekend! Post over there if you want anymore info!! Hope you can join us!

Archived