Birthday Decorations

Cookie2boys

Exactly what type of decorations does the Birthday Package consist of. I know there is a small cake included and that you have to get a Birthday Pin from Guest Services. My son's birthday is on embarkation day. Is there more than one package to choose from?

I am doing a birthday celebration package and birthday extravganza package for my son. The celebration package includes :

• 1 Complimentary Celebration Cake*
  • 1 Cascade
  • 1 Banner
  • 1 Centerpiece
  • 1 Door magnet

The birthday extravganza package includes:

Disney Pluto plush, a birthday mug, Mickey party hats, party horns, and a birthday memory box.

You can look both of these up on the Disney cruise website by going to "my disney cruise" and then "gifts and amenities".

I also made my own magnets to stick on the outside of the door.

BirthdayChris.jpg

1046.jpg

Exactly what type of decorations does the Birthday Package consist of. I know there is a small cake included and that you have to get a Birthday Pin from Guest Services. My son's birthday is on embarkation day. Is there more than one package to choose from?

disbd1.jpg

disbd2.jpg

disbd3.jpg

disbd4.jpg

Bill

• 3 weeks later...
I am doing a birthday celebration package and birthday extravganza package for my son. The celebration package includes :

• 1 Complimentary Celebration Cake*
  • 1 Cascade
  • 1 Banner
  • 1 Centerpiece
  • 1 Door magnet

The birthday extravganza package includes:

Disney Pluto plush, a birthday mug, Mickey party hats, party horns, and a birthday memory box.

You can look both of these up on the Disney cruise website by going to "my disney cruise" and then "gifts and amenities".

I also made my own magnets to stick on the outside of the door.

BirthdayChris.jpg

1046.jpg

Tinkerbell34 Please tell me where you got the materials to make the door magnets for your son. We will be taking our first DCL on the Wonder Sept. 7th and that is also my daughters birthday and I would love to make her some to put on our door as well. :D

I am also interested in how you got the materials and made those door magnets. My son is turning 5 during a day at sea. I'm too cheap to buy the Disney package. I'm assuming we can pick up a birthday badge from guest services and he will already get a special cake from the waiters for dessert that night. Except for the decorations, it seems to me like you are paying for something that is mostly already free.

A couple of things, do know that regardless of when the birthday is on the trip, the room will be decorated when you arrive. So for the poster who's son is on embarkment day, this is perfect. The decorations are a little costly, but you are paying for them to be up in the room when you arrive. Also, with the button, you actually get it at dinner, but GS can get it to you early if you want to wear it all day. Also know that Balloons are not allowed on the ship, so if you are bringing your own decorations, skip them. It is to protect the marine life. Now just a little secret tip; you can sometimes float your SRH a little extra "Jackson" and they will put up decorations for you that you bought on the actual day of the birthday.

The door signs are fun. Actually members of my other cruise board did them for me on my last cruise and when I open the door that morning there were all of these Tinkerbell signs that said "Happy Birthday Tink", really made my day. With the door signs, just know they have to have a magnetic back. You are not allowed to tape anything to the doors. Since the doors are metal, the magnetic backs stick.;)

Archived