Weird question

bmw2000

How do the moms on here handle bed-wetting on a cruise? Do you bring your own plastic sheet? Do you use a diaper at night?

Our 3 year old is potty trained during the day, but bed wets, so I'm concerned about that.

Thanks in advance,

Bianca

My youngest will be 4 when we cruise in August. She still wakes up wet after bedtime. We put a pullup on her at naptime and bedtime. During the day she wears panties, nighttime/naptime it is pullups.. I would even be more careful being we are not at home...

Last Christmas we went to WDW and when I booked in March I tried to figure out a way to get my son (then turning 4) to stop wearing pull-up to bed. I wanted to save space in the luggage. I told him that we were going to WDW and that I know that Mickey would be proud as we were that he was trying to not wear diapers to bed anymore. Long story short...he got a quarter every morning that he had a dry diaper. He pretty much stop wetting in the night that night, started using the restroom before bed and stopped drinking water 2 hours before bed. He took his earnings (over $35.00) and bought himself toys and things at WDW and still to this day we don't even have any accidents.

We are going to Hawaii this Oct and he is now in the process of earning a quarter everytime he does #2 and wipes himself. He has around $16.00 so far. Although, I kinda miss hearing, "Mommieeee, come wipe my booty". :( Thank God for memories.

3 yrs old might be too soon, but you know your child better than I. Mine is a little behind in some things. He was born with 3 drugs in his system, but adopted or not, he's ours and he's advanced in a lot of other ways and we couldn't be prouder :D ...Sandy

Archived