Victory room question

rxnrn

Our TA set us up in room 7312, a suite that appears to only have a double bed and a single sofabed. The problem is there are 4 of us( 2 adults, 2 teens). If anyone has stayed in these rooms, could you tell me if it would be to cramped. I may need to change our plans, thanks in advance.

Just back from the Victory today. Had cabin 7263 - a suite. We had 4 of us in the room. King sized bed (twins pushed together) for hubby and I, sofa turned into a bed (not too comfy per my daughter) and a roll away was brought in. Daytime it wasn't bad at all - plenty of space. At night, the roll away was pushed against the sofa bed, which left a small walkway (around 12 inches?) between the roll away and our bed.

I loved the suite for the drawer/closet space, and the VANITY! No more moving piles of the kids stuff around to have a place to get yourself together. That made the little inconvenience of walking around the bed at night worth it.

They brought it in. When we first got the room, it wasn't there. I don't remember if it arrived prior to turn down the first night, but it was folded up against the wall (not in the way at all) during the day, and each night was put together. We never had to ask for it. The pillows for it were just added to the pile on the king sized bed during the daytime.

Archived