New York Cruise Terminal

Sky Sweet

I just received our cruise docs for our upcoming cruise on Victory from NYC to Canada, which specify that the earliest check in time is 1:00 PM.

On most of our cruises, we have been allowed to board between 11:30 AM and Noon, even though cruise doc have a much later time on them.

Is this true for Carnival out of New York, as well?

Thanks in advance :)

We went out of NYC in Oct 2007 & we were on the ship & eating by 12:30pm and our rooms were ready by 1:00pm. We got to the port at 11:00am & even with the line it all went smoothe. That was IMO a really good checkin procedures. No we did not have VIP checkin so I was impressed.

Hi! We just sailed on the Victory on July 3rd. We got to the port at noon and the lines were short. We were on the ship by 12:30 and never stood in any line for more than 10 minutes. Plus the guy who processed our paperwork, was and absolute doll, very friendly and funny. Just really sweet.

One of my best embarkation experiences ever!

I hope it wasn't a fluke!

Happy Cruising,

Laura

Thanks to everyone who responded. This helped me decide when to have the limo service pick us up at our house for the NYC cruise terminal.

Does anyone know if Carnival's reversing falls tour in St John is timed to coordinate with the tides of that day or is it just a matter of luck?

Sky Sweet - The Reversing Falls Jet Boats ride is a blast. We did it last year and have booked it again this year. I can't tell you about Carnival's time slots as we booked it on our own (and saved a bundle of money) both times. They have a website and a phone number where you can contact them directly. The best ride is at low tide I believe but they will only book adults then. If you have kids they put you in the middle of the tide schedule when it isn't as rough.

Sky Sweet - The Reversing Falls Jet Boats ride is a blast. We did it last year and have booked it again this year. I can't tell you about Carnival's time slots as we booked it on our own (and saved a bundle of money) both times. They have a website and a phone number where you can contact them directly. The best ride is at low tide I believe but they will only book adults then. If you have kids they put you in the middle of the tide schedule when it isn't as rough.

Do you have the link to book self for this tour?

Thanks

SKY SWEET,

I am so glad you asked this question about arriving at NYC pier. I was looking for athread on this very subject.

I am booked on Victory 8/23. Now I know to be at pier before 11am.

I was worried since I am going with my mother and did not want her to stand around too long.

Thanks.

Archived