sodas use sugar or corn syrup?

sliq3g

unlike in the US in mexico in Cocacola they serve sodas out of glass bottles and they use acutaly sugar instead of the high frustose corn syrup, it tastes delicious, and I NEVER drink soda, only beer and water. Does anyone know if bermuda is the same way?

unlike in the US in mexico in Cocacola they serve sodas out of glass bottles and they use acutaly sugar instead of the high frustose corn syrup, it tastes delicious, and I NEVER drink soda, only beer and water. Does anyone know if bermuda is the same way?

They get their soda from NY and the US. I don't believe there is a bottling plant in Bermuda as the water all comes from cisterns.(during a drought a couple of years ago they imported water by ship)... The poster is correct that most soda uses corn syrup....

ahh that sucks oh well.. ill have to just import it from mexico, seriously give it a try it uses sugar cane instead of corn sugar

I drink diet soda so it doesn't matter to me. The sugar ones taste much sweeter but rot your teeth.....

ps I bring my own...

All the Barritt's products are made locally and are indeed made with real sugar. These locally manufactured products include Coca Cola, Sunkist, Canada Dry, Ginger Beer of course and others. Even the stuff that comes out of the soda fountains at bars is locally made, with cane sugar. If you have any Jewish friends, you might consider taking some back for them because Coke made with real sugar is kosher, while the corn syrup stuff is not.

All the Barritt's products are made locally and are indeed made with real sugar. These locally manufactured products include Coca Cola, Sunkist, Canada Dry, Ginger Beer of course and others. Even the stuff that comes out of the soda fountains at bars is locally made, with cane sugar. If you have any Jewish friends, you might consider taking some back for them because Coke made with real sugar is kosher, while the corn syrup stuff is not.

How much does the soda's cost for a 12 pk?

It tastes better and is actually better for you. (not that sugar is awfully good for you in the first place) well what i should say is it does way less harm than the corn syrup, sugar is natural and your body immediatly converts it into expendable energy......corn syrup your body just turns into reservs and becomes fat.........OK im done with my health lecture now lol

CANS of soda are made locally but the bottles are imported (unless the label says "Made in Bermuda by Bermudians".

IMHO, the local coke tastes GREAT - less sweeter than the US corn syrup ones, and it has some zest. The Rum n Coke tastes so good!!

Any Pepsi in town?

Archived