Mex Riv - Carnival companies for excursions?

crusingici

I am trying to find out what company Carnival uses for the canopy tour in PV?

Is it always Adventure tours (I read a review of the Pride where someone stated this was the company they were booked with thru Carnival)

I have read so many wonderful reviews of the los Veranos tours but am afraid to book it on my own due to timing.... I do not see on the Carnival site where they say what company the tour is with.

If I call Carnival will they have or give me this information?

Thank you

When we were there in March 2003, hubby and oldest son used Los De Vernos and LOVED IT. They had the 11:00AM (PV time) appointment and they were not rushed at all. They even stayed and swam at the river for awhile.

You take a taxi from the port to the LDV office, which runs about $3 a person. Then LDV handles the 45 minute ride to the zipline and back.

Then a taxi back to the ship.

It is my understanding that the LDV is owned and operated by an American.

He/She do an excellent job.

You do not give them any Credit Card information when you make your reservation. You simply pay them cash when you arrive. They also take CC but you pay a surcharge..I think of 3%.

Have a great cruise!

Thank you, LHP, for this info -- I read elsewhere that the taxi to the office is about 20 min - do you recall? Also - since they were on the 11 tour do you recall what time they arrived back? Although I noticed your trip was 5 years ago -- I can hardly recall yesterday!

We are thinking perhaps there are other things to do in PV so will try to zipline in another port -- but I am still working on it....

I am trying to find out what company Carnival uses for the canopy tour in PV?

Is it always Adventure tours (I read a review of the Pride where someone stated this was the company they were booked with thru Carnival)

I have read so many wonderful reviews of the los Veranos tours but am afraid to book it on my own due to timing.... I do not see on the Carnival site where they say what company the tour is with.

If I call Carnival will they have or give me this information?

Thank you

We booked directly with Los Veranos. Wish I could remember the time. We took a public bus and did some wandering before going to the Los Veranos office.

We did the tour, had a couple of rounds of drinks chips and salsa before heading back into PV. We then wandered around some more and went to a local bar for another beer or two.

PV was a very long port stop when we were on the Pride. Till 10 at night.

We had heaps of time.

Archived