How do I search for photos....

terri910

...of one of the aft wrap-around category 11 suites on a particular (class of) ship?

We are tentatively booked in the Carnival Spirit's room 7347 for a Mexican Riviera cruise in December of 2009...It appears to be one of those oddly-configured cabins...

I know that the array of photos of various specific cabins is mind-boggling...IF you know how to search for them.

Help, anyone!

...of one of the aft wrap-around category 11 suites on a particular (class of) ship?

We are tentatively booked in the Carnival Spirit's room 7347 for a Mexican Riviera cruise in December of 2009...It appears to be one of those oddly-configured cabins...

I know that the array of photos of various specific cabins is mind-boggling...IF you know how to search for them.

Help, anyone!

Terri

Its an aft wrap (nice!)

Cat. 12 approximately 300 sq. ft plus 115 sq. ft balcony.

Large Private Balcony Suite Cat. 11 & 12

On Decks: Empress, Main, Upper, Verandah, Panorama

Separate dressing, sleeping, and sitting areas, floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony, and twin beds that convert to a king-sized bed. Other amenities include a color TV with first-run movies, minibar, refrigerator, wall safe, separate vanity area, sofa, telephone, and private bathroom with double sinks, shower, whirlpool tub, and hairdryer.

Category 11 approximately 245- to 275-sq.-ft. suite with 40- to 85-sq.-ft. balcony or 220-sq.-ft. wraparound balcony, depending on location. Note: wraparound balcony cabins may have two room configuration with a separate bedroom and separate sitting room.

(Picture below represents Cat. 11 Suite)

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/Members/847932/CarnivalSpirit/images/stateroom6329b.jpg

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/Members/847932/CarnivalSpirit/images/stateroom6329.jpg

Terri

Its an aft wrap (nice!)

Large Private Balcony Suite Cat. 11 & 12

On Decks: Empress, Main, Upper, Verandah, Panorama

Separate dressing, sleeping, and sitting areas, floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony, and twin beds that convert to a king-sized bed. Other amenities include a color TV with first-run movies, minibar, refrigerator, wall safe, separate vanity area, sofa, telephone, and private bathroom with double sinks, shower, whirlpool tub, and hairdryer.

Category 11 approximately 245- to 275-sq.-ft. suite with 40- to 85-sq.-ft. balcony or 220-sq.-ft. wraparound balcony, depending on location. Note: wraparound balcony cabins may have two room configuration with a separate bedroom and separate sitting room.

(Picture below represents Cat. 11 Suite)

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/Members/847932/CarnivalSpirit/images/stateroom6329b.jpg

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/Members/847932/CarnivalSpirit/images/stateroom6329.jpg

Yes, an aft wrap -- and I've heard wonderful things about them. I say we are 'tentatively booked....we are booked, but the...ummm.....frugal (read: cheap!) side of me worries a bit about spending all that extra money just for a place to sleep on the ship! *L* But the cruise is for our 40th wedding anniversary, so we thought we might splurge, just this once! But, if we decide, after coming to our senses (*L*) to downgrade, we could still do that, if other, less expensive cabins are still available.

Your link only took me to a login page. Is it a website I should register at, and would I then be able to see the photo you're trying to show me?

Yes, an aft wrap -- and I've heard wonderful things about them. I say we are 'tentatively booked....we are booked, but the...ummm.....frugal (read: cheap!) side of me worries a bit about spending all that extra money just for a place to sleep on the ship! *L* But the cruise is for our 40th wedding anniversary, so we thought we might splurge, just this once! But, if we decide, after coming to our senses (*L*) to downgrade, we could still do that, if other, less expensive cabins are still available.

Your link only took me to a login page. Is it a website I should register at, and would I then be able to see the photo you're trying to show me?

Dang! I tried dragging the photos over.. I am on a Mac and its all new to me.. I am trying to learn this mac thing LOL

Its cruisedeckplans.com

but you will not be able to see the photos unless you join ($12 for life )

We had an aft cabin last May on the Miracle.. not a wrap but an aft and it was worth the money...!!

ANY MAC users out there? How do I post a photo???:p

Archived