Vancouver Airport To Seattle

3213dev

The best bet is to fly into SeaTAC, instead of the Vancouver Airport.

By car, it is a 2 hour drive to Seattle, plus the time at crossing into USA. When you go, take the truck crossing, 1 mile east of Blaine and save on time.

i saved alot of money by flying into seattle and then taking the '' quick shuttle bus'' to the hotel in vancouver. it was about $70 round trip. they were easy to find at the seatac airport and were right at the dock to take us back to our hotel for our over night stay in seattle after the cruise. the bus was very comfortable and clean and the trip took about 3 hrs. it was quick and easy and i didnt have to worry about driving myself and getting lost. i also have to be honest and say i do not like the vancouver airport. the lines are horrible and it takes forever to get past security. others have said they dont have a problem there, but i feel more comfortable using seatac. i hope you have a wonderful time and your cruise is awesome.

I am not quite sure why you are backtracking from the Vancouver airport but it is about a 3 hr drive to Seattle to which you need to add about an hour or so for the border crossing. It could be a much shorter but budget about an hour. Unless you want to rent a car and drive then your best option is Quick Shuttle; here is link for your convenience.

www.quickcoach.com/ -

Archived