comfort of sofa bed???

BLBB

Hi. My family of 4 will be cruising on Enchantment of the Seas soon. This is the first time we will be in a balcony room. We were wondering if anyone knows if the sofa bed is comfortable as our children will be sleeping on that. Thanks!

Hi. My family of 4 will be cruising on Enchantment of the Seas soon. This is the first time we will be in a balcony room. We were wondering if anyone knows if the sofa bed is comfortable as our children will be sleeping on that. Thanks!

It can vary from room to room.

On the first day when you meet your stateroom attendant, ask him/her for the "egg crate mattress topper".

You won't regret it!

:)

I have had to sleep on the sofa bed three different cruises. The last time I slept on one, I was 17 years old and 6'3". If you are under 6', these beds are fine, but in my case, we had to leave the bathroom door open for my long legs lol. If you have young kids, they should be fine.

We didn't know about the egg crate pad for the pull out couch bed. I use one on my college dorm bed now and it makes a big difference. I recomend asking for one.

This year my friend and I dont have to share rooms with our parents. Your kids should be fine.

Archived