Victory Spa Deck Rooms

hues of blue

We are on the Victory in Feb and wondering about the balcony rooms on the spa deck. We already have our rooms assigned with an interior door that opens between them. I do know that these rooms use to be family ocean view rooms but were changed to balcony rooms during the last drydock. For those that have stayed in them, are they set up the same as other balcony rooms and is it quiet up there even though Camp Carnival is up there also? Are the dividers the same on the balcony or different? They did tell me that they cannot be opened to make a larger balcony like other floors can be. Would also love to see pictures from those rooms if anyone has any. Thanks

We are on the Victory in Feb and wondering about the balcony rooms on the spa deck. We already have our rooms assigned with an interior door that opens between them. I do know that these rooms use to be family ocean view rooms but were changed to balcony rooms during the last drydock. For those that have stayed in them, are they set up the same as other balcony rooms and is it quiet up there even though Camp Carnival is up there also? Are the dividers the same on the balcony or different? They did tell me that they cannot be opened to make a larger balcony like other floors can be. Would also love to see pictures from those rooms if anyone has any. Thanks

I can't answer everything, but I can tell you that my sister and her husband stayed in the end room next to Camp Carnival before they were balconies. We were right next door to them. Neither of us heard anything from the kiddies, although there were not a whole lot of them because it was September. Also at that time, they were set up the same, just had windows instead of balconies. Don't know if that changed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There has to be someone out there who has stayed in these rooms and has some pictures too since the drydock......please..........would love an opinion. Have been on the Carnival website as if I am booking and most of the rooms on the Spa deck are still open. Seems kind of odd with only 5 months to go.:rolleyes:

Hello,

I booked 3 rooms on the Conquest spa deck for 9/20/09. The cabins have not been changed to balconies yet but will be in Jan. I would love to know what they will look like. They may look like the other balcony cabins just newer. It would be nice to hear feedback from cruisers who have stayed in the spa deck cabins that have been converted.

Thanks,

Julie

Its interesting that all the sites used for booking cruises except Carnival, don't show these rooms as having balconies but instead as OV rooms. You would think that they would update these to be accurate since they were changed during drydock last fall. Just a thought........

I am also interested since I booed a spa cabin for our Liberty 2009 cruise. I have stayed in a spa cabin twice on the Conquest but they were the OV then.

I can not get a staright answer regarding the addition of balconies to the spa cabins on the Liberty.

Many people are saying she will have only basic maintenance done while in drydock and not have the balconies added. Does anyone know for certain that the Liberty will have the balconies added and if so...how did you find this out this info??

I am curious and hoping...

Carla

Hello Everyone,

I can't say anything for sure about the Liberty but when the Conquest goes into dry dock in Jan. the 6E floor F/C OV'S will be balconies according to Carnival. I called Carnival and asked myself.

Riley's Mom, since you have stayed on the spa deck of the Conquest before would you mind sharing info? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Julie

I don't know how to add them...so here's a link. I found these on another thread, they look like they're from the Valor.

http://community.webshots.com/album/562750447qfoXRZ?vhost=community

I have one of these booked on the Liberty the week after Drydock, so I'll have lots of pics when I return. :D

Wow,,loved the pics of the new Spa balconies.

We are booked in 1115 in April so hopefully they will be converted.

The Spa cabins as they are now are 235ft..Larger than the regular oceanview and have floor to ceiling windows. There is a table and two chairs sitting at the window.

We have stayed in cabin 1115 the past two times we were on the Conquest and this tmie will be the third being in cabin 1115..this time omn the Liberty. can't wait.

Love the location. The only problem was Camp Carnival is directly above these cabins. So you do hear a little noise..but not too bad, Mostly moving furniture and jumping/bouncing sounds.

Carla

Archived