Ft. Lauderdale park and stay

2TNCruisers

Does anyone know of a hotel in the Ft. Lauderdale area that will let you leave your car while you cruise. On our last cruise, we stayed at a hotel in Port Canaveral that let you leave your car and shuttled you to the pier and back after the cruise. As we're driving in rather than flying, this would probably be less expensive than a hotel AND pier parking.

You deserve a HUGE gold star b/c you answer every question w/o sarcasism or a sigh b/c it has been answered before at least 14000 times. I would really like to buy you a drink when we get to FLL on 12/6 just to say thanks. The FLL Chamber of Commerce should hire you for whatever salary you command - or maybe you are the CoC?:D

Thanks Bequia....its tough being a "newbie" to a forum, esp. having limited time to search and a slow computer. I appreciate your time in answering. :o

BTW, believe it or not, this "dumb newbie" is actually a moderator on a health forum, so i'm aware of the constant effort required not to make a "newbie" feel unwelcome or "stoopid"!

10splayer, thanks for YOUR welcome as well!;) I'll be in FLL on 12/6 as well...will we all be sailing on the Splendor together?

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Airport North in February, it is very close to the terminal. The room had a fridge and we had a shuttle to and from the cruise port for the Carnival Miracle. They chargee about $100 for up to ten days (price included the shuttle) but cheaper than the port. Just called when we had our bags and they came right over. We could park in their front lot. Very nice place to stay just need to drive almost anywhere for other than fast food. Hope this helps.

We booked the Hampton Inn Plantation for November, and they said we could leave the car for one week for free. We will be gone two weeks, so there will be a twenty five dollar additional fee. Not bad!

Archived