Venice hotel with water taxi access

We are going to be in Venice for only 1 night prior to cruise and want a hotel near St Marks Square and that has water taxi access to take us to the ship next day - realize it will be pricey but for only one night need location and ease.

If you have any suggestions for water taxi (other than public) please also let me know.

Thank you for your help

Kathy

Check out Locanda Orseolo

It's been rated as the #1 B&B in Venice by Trip Advisor. We were there in June and it is worthy of the award.

From the moment you arrive you are treated like family.

They include a fabulous breakfast.

We arrived via their water window.

a

We are going to be in Venice for only 1 night prior to cruise and want a hotel near St Marks Square and that has water taxi access to take us to the ship next day - realize it will be pricey but for only one night need location and ease.

If you have any suggestions for water taxi (other than public) please also let me know.

Thank you for your help

Kathy

Hotel Baeur has its own dock and is 5 minutes from St Marks Sq.:)

Someone mentioned in another thread about Violino d'Oro as a nice place. We had reserved there, but when we had to change our trip dates, the hotel wasn't available for our new dates. So, I haven't actually stayed there (it did look really nice, though!) One of the reasons that I had originally chosen that hotel was that a water taxi could deliver us right to the hotel. It is well located for St Marks. (The hotel I ended up at wasn't on a canal, so we walked from the nearest vaporetto stop -- luckily no bridges!)

Archived