Remember me.....???

Nancy717

.....you may rmember me from last summer ..

I posted about a cruise my family took with a group on board and questions of security..the post got ugly and was pulled...

Well Carnival responded to my issues and I am happy to report that on Aug 11 my family will be sailing on the Imagination .. the ship we were married on...

I am hopeful last year was an isolated incident and in a few weeks we will be enjoying ourselves on our trip....

I wouldn't think a post about security (very important issue) would get ugly but I guess I didn't read it. If I may ask how did they respond to your issue??

And without starting something what happened? Is it something everyone should be on the look out for?? I ask because we will be taking our children and my father who is handicapped on our next cruise.

there was a group on the ship and at times the behavior was out of control and security did not seem to be able to handle it....

Sorry to be so vauge but the thread last year went way out of control and I do not want to say anything to set that firestorm off again..

My concerns were that if secuirty was not equipped to handle out of control passengers who did not come on board with any intention of harm how would they handle sonmeone that did.

Carnival heard my concerns and responded in a why that has my family giving them another try. We are very excited to be going back .....

I remember you, and the thread....I think security is something we're all concerned with and especially with regards to any passenger or large groups of passengers that are behaving agressively........I'm always a little surprised at the number of VERY young children that are allowed to just roam freely.......

I'm glad that Carnival has addressed your concerns in a manner that has you willing to give them another try.

Nancy, welcome back. I do remember you and your thread. I will go by your wishes and and not say anything but that I agreed with you :D

Have a wonderful cruise. I hope you have calm seas, sunny days and starry nights. And calm on your ship;)

Nope, don't have a clue. But, you're a fellow orange line rider so that warrants a "how'dy". Whatever the drama was, glad everything worked out ok for you.

Repsol

no need for the orange line for me..just a fast 4 miles down 123 to McLean, but glad to meet you :)

Nancy

Nope, don't have a clue. But, you're a fellow orange line rider so that warrants a "how'dy". Whatever the drama was, glad everything worked out ok for you.

Repsol

<---fellow orange-liner here!

Nancy- don't know what your original post was about, but I'm glad to hear that Carnival responded to your complaints!

Yep, I remember reading some of your thread before it was yanked

I'm so glad Carnival took care of your concerns!

Hope you and yours have a wonderful time on your next cruise.

(Wish I could do the Orange line...66SUCKS!)

I do remember and hope you have a wonderful cruise! We have been lucky so far - the groups we had on our last cruise were well behaved in on case or so small in the other case that we could get away from their rudeness easily (and they were just rude, not too out of hand.) :(

I remember your story and know that being stuck in that kind of situation would be miserable. Glad it all worked out and that Carnival took care of you.

I, too, remember you and your thread and am so glad everything turned out fine. So glad you are going on another Carnival cruise. I later wondered what happened in your case so I'm glad you came back to report the good news. Hope you have a restful, uneventful cruise! Travelgirl

Hey girl!!

Good to hear from you again.

I checked my calendar (and while not 100%) I don't see any possible problems for your sail date on the Imagination.

You will LOVE the new Evolutions of Fun. Adult Serenity area!!! yea

We sailed her in January and February and loved it.

Cool deli area in the back of the Lido!!

Don't worry about the past on these boards. It is just people's opinions and personally I have to respect someone before I care what they think or post.

Have a great post!!!

Nancy..........Glad to see you are scheduled to cruise again. I hope Carnival took care of you............

I do remember your post about your trip............and NOW, I check to see what groups are scheduled on a ship before we book............

Even though your thread was yanked, it did help others to realize that a group on your cruise can impact your vacation............

how does one find out what group will be sailing with you? Just call Carnival?

My ship got sold out recently for a September cruise which made me think there is a group going.

Archived